Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokemon is the Best Handheld Game Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back when I was like 8 or 9 I was addicted to Pokemon Gold, I would play that 24/7. Took me like 2 years to get 143 pokemons and I was almost reaching getting all 150 but then I woke up one morning, turned it on, and all data was corrupted. I wasl ike damnnnnnn noooooooooooo lol.

Comment

fuck off. mario is the greatest of all tiaam

Comment

Originally posted by Le4 View Post
        fuck off. mario is the greatest of all tiaam
        Mario is a handheld series?

Comment

This is not an understatement whatsoever. When I was I think 12 one summer I lost 3 pounds playing that game. 3 pounds. I played it straight, I ate maybe twice a day if I was lucky and played that motha****a until I finished it. I enjoyed every moment of that **** to.

Comment

Im 23, I used to play Pokemon yellow when it came out. I was in 6th grade, all of us played it at my school. We used to also collect the cards. I quit collecting when Fossil came out. My best card was/still is a 1st edition Aerodactyl. Its been sitting in my closet ever since.

Comment

Pokemon was like crack for kids in my day. Kids would suck someones dick in the tube-slide to get a hold of a Charzard card.

Personally, the Pokemon games were the greatest hand-helds aside from Final Fantasy Tactics.

Comment

I must be getting old.

Comment

i had red and blue

but you cant beat Legend of Zelda on the handheld

Comment

I played the original to death as a kid, last christmas my little nephew had one of the new ones and it was pretty much the exact same game

Comment

great game, I had Pokemon Silver and my bro had Gold

Comment

Working...
                      X