No announcement yet.

Tyson-Holyfield I, who did you pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
    Tyson, i was 8 y old. I thought Tyson was gonna win by KO round 1 loooool.
    loool

I was 9 when this fight happened. My whole family got together and watched it, it's one of the first big fights I remember watching, though.

Comment

IRON MIKE all Day. He was a beast!!

Comment

Not many picked Holyfield. Even the so-called experts favoured Tyson by 19-1 or something.

Comment

Tyson! I thought Holyfield was shot. couldn't have been more wrong!

Comment

Great question TS. Good discussion

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I picked Evander
              Why? Evander looked shot in his previous fight

I picked Iron mike because I was a hardcore fan of his

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                Why?

I picked Iron mike basicaaly because I was a hardcore fan of his
                I hadn't seen Evander's bouts with Czyz or Bowe III so I wasn't as concerned as others (ignorance is bliss). I always liked Evander over Mike, even in 91.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  I hadn't seen Evander's bouts with Czyz or Bowe III so I wasn't as concerned as others (ignorance is bliss). I always liked Evander over Mike, even in 91.
                  lmao
                  I favoured Mike back then, he seemed to be taking his career more seriously after the Buster Douglas loss, I remember his wars with Ruddock. I didnt really know much about Evander back then. I remember Holmes also favoured Holyfield over Tyson as well

Comment

I was still a kid at the time and thought Tyson was unbeatable. So Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
                      not only did I pick Holyfield to win this over Tyson..I also picked Lewis to win over Tyson..Tyson just didnt seem focused to me for this fight with Evander..
                      Lews was picked by everyone against the shot Tyson.

Evander was said to have heart trouble and was stopped by Bowe. Tyson was stopping bums and his hype machine worked wonders.
                      Most people picked Tyson.
                      I was only a teenager at the time, so i ate up the hype of Tyson.

Im suprised so many people picked Holyfield. They must have been very astute kids, or they are know in their mid-40's.

Comment

Working...
                      X