Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010-NFL DRAFT Thread (Who do your want your team to take?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fins!!.......... same here bro.
    If i had to choose between boxing and football i would rather kill myself , its too damn hard, in other news i hope we get rolando mcclain, dude is a beast. If miami gets him like the experts think we will its game over for the afc east, we also need to acquire antrel rolle. Lets just cross our fingers and hope we have a good free agent pick up.

Comment

I would hope the Steelers can select Sean Witherspoon. That would be sick with Harrison, Timmons, Witherspoon, and Woodley. Four future LB hall of famers in the same team.

Comment

Vikings are weak at RG, and both Safeties are poor although Tyrell Johnson has the tools and backup Sanford looks impressive but Madeiu Williams is plain ****. So if a good safety falls to the Vikings pick then hope they take one or beef up the O-line

Comment

Originally posted by Оasis_Lad View Post
          i still don't understand how a team that has drafted 15 receivers the last 7 years still needs a receiver.
          Because they got rid of Roy Williams, and the only reciever not to bust Calvin Johnson is their only receiving threat now

Comment

Packers either need a offensive lineman, end/tackle or outside linebacker. Any of those would satisfy me.

Comment

Draft getting closer fellas. Who R u picking?...lol.

Lions must take Suh or Okung. No exceptions.

Comment

Vikings

realistic 1st round picks for the vikings if available:

1. Sergio Kindle
                2. Kyle Wilson
                3. Taylor Mays

Comment

I want the cowboys to pick up Jordan Shipley.

Don't really care about other picks. They have most everything in place, besides left tackle, and one more wide reciever. Maybe one more good DB, but there young guys are looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
                    I want the cowboys to pick up Jordan Shipley.

Don't really care about other picks. They have most everything in place, besides left tackle, and one more wide reciever. Maybe one more good DB, but there young guys are looking good.
                    Shipley is a steal for anyone. He is the perfect slot possession receiver and he has great speed. That kid will be a player in this league for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      I think the biggest guys who rose in the draft is Spiller, Mays and Berry.

I hope Lions take Suh from Nebraska with the second pick and a running back in the second round the rb's are loaded this year.
                      Lions:
                      First round Suh, and if CJ Spiller is still around in round 2, I'd pick him. That would be SWEET.
                      Last edited by KESSLER; 04-07-2010, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X