Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else feel like crying at the state of NSB right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    What if Pac wins a close decision? Burner aka Flawless will start 200 threads within a mere hours screaming how Floyd "got robbed".

Poet
    Of course he will, but if Floyd wins a close decision, there will be 50 ******* equivalents of Burner making threads, as opposed to just Burner and Horus if Floyd loses.

Also I don't think Burner is Flawless, Flawless was just an idiot taking the piss out of all of us, he was a white guy from Australia pretending to be black and just causing trouble. Burner is a different guy.

Comment

When the fight is about to happen I think I'll start a thread laughing at all the idiots who said the fight wouldn't happen because one guy was "scared" and use wonderful arguments such as "he won't call him out in public" or a report from some obscure biased website, or the words of the ever-so-consistent Freddie Roach and Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Here's a prime example of the stupidity and hero-worship that plagues NSB.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=340535

Actually it's not just here though. Over at ESB, when Pacquiao and Hatton were haggling over money and Pacquiao refused an offer, I remember someone starting a thread saying "I'm glad Pacquiao turned down the fight because he deserves more money".

SMH @ someone being happy that a big fight that's good for the sport would NOT take place because of money that you'll never see one cent of.

Celebrating how much money another man makes is the epitome of celebrity worship/****sexuality.

Still, I'd rather boxing be filled with fans who are idiots, then having no fans at all.
        Last edited by Thread Stealer; 12-22-2009, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
          Still, I'd rather boxing be filled with fans who are idiots, then having no fans at all.
          Good point!!

Originally posted by cooper5 View Post
          They are hidden among the two hundred Mayweather and Pacquiao threads started each day.
          Each hour!

Comment

yeah, i might have to swtich forums. That NSB is turning into a "bopper hangout." That's what you might call, the trendy side of BS. So? Has anyone heard of BNB? LoL.

Comment

I thinks it's a good idea to avoid any thread about either Mayweather or Pacquiao for now. I will post on other threads there only.

Comment

I hate when my good threads receive few replies but if there's an article about mayweather doing a **** , he gets 500+ replies.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stone Roses View Post
                  there are 100 *******s for every 10 *****s.....too many *******s on this site....you don't believe me??? pacquiao was ranked higher than Muhammad Ali on an ATG list....WTF???
                  Yeah well Muhammad Ali only won 1 weight class, Pacquiao won 7! 7>1, it's basic math!

That is standard ******* logic and probably their actual reasoning for putting Pac above Ali.

Comment

I will post on the threads having to do with any other boxer and any other news. I refuse to get caught up in the countless debates. It would make the forum a better place if as a group members boycott the threads about "the two fighters dominating the NSB. There are so many other fighters to discuss and so many other fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
                      I will post on the threads having to do with any other boxer and any other news. I refuse to get caught up in the countless debates. It would make the forum a better place if as a group members boycott the threads about "the two fighters dominating the NSB. There are so many other fighters to discuss and so many other fights.
                      fken tell me about it.
                      seriously, they should create another subforum about these pac and floyd threads...
                      people are who in love with those 2 fighters cuz they no know no1 else should be moved to another section of this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X