No announcement yet.

Aright thats it Bring it On Versatile Im serious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aright thats it Bring it On Versatile Im serious

after I win this tuneup against rob crawley.... june 20, im a defend my tps title against vers, how much does this fool weight???? ****k his sparring video i seen it, i would outjab out slick outbox , out class this dude....... Seriously No bullshhit Im a have stacey make this fight happen in october

the first guy i beat in my exhibition , some black dude named Patrone Johnson, was much much faster then this chumpp Versatile 2k9..... and i outboxed Him by points, Vers bring it the ****k On.... I Would Ahhnialate You

Comment

You have backed out of more fights then the amount of times you refused to brush your teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
        after I win this tuneup against rob crawley.... june 20, im a defend my tps title against vers, how much does this fool weight???? ****k his sparring video i seen it, i would outjab out slick outbox , out class this dude....... Seriously No bullshhit Im a have stacey make this fight happen in october
        lol tuneup?? how bout gettin a win before a tuneup lol serious..

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
          lol tuneup?? how bout gettin a win before a tuneup lol serious..
          This fight isn't a tuneup, it's a SET-UIP: Tomato can shows up, falls down, Charlie gets his "win."

THAT'S why they got rid of Hillbilly Pimp. He was coming to win. They couldn't have that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
            This fight isn't a tuneup, it's a SET-UIP: Tomato can shows up, falls down, Charlie gets his "win."

THAT'S why they got rid of Hillbilly Pimp. He was coming to win. They couldn't have that.
            Yup!! And you know what really makes me laugh....When Mr. Good bar always says the phrase "I give everybody the opportunity to compete in the sport we all love."

Well if paying off fighters to take dives is your way showing love to the sport then you must REALLY love boxing!!

He is fat ******. Good ridens mr. goodbar.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingrob View Post
              Yup!! And you know what really makes me laugh....When Mr. Good bar always says the phrase "I give everybody the opportunity to compete in the sport we all love."

Well if paying off fighters to take dives is your way showing love to the sport then you must REALLY love boxing!!

He is fat ******. Good ridens mr. goodbar.
              where are U mutha****kkers getting this dive????? Dives wtf u talking about seriously????????

Comment

vers would kill ur white ass, but he wont get the chance, IM doing it FIRST

Comment

Working...
                X