Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm dissapointed in Eminem...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY ****... that Wide Awake song is ****ing FIRE. **** by the end of the week it looks like we will get to hear this mafugga by the end of the day!

Comment

Originally posted by MR. V View Post
      Em goes hard cuz he has natural lyrical ability. what is hip hop now? i ll tell you, its a whole bunch of rappers talking about the same tired ****: money, drugs, bitches, cars, rims. thats it. Em stears clear of this typical bull**** and talks about real life **** along with making "satire songs" at the same time. if you dont like, dont listen to it. nuff said.

ps. RICK ROSS< garbage.
      I like that its something different than the norm. but have you heard this guy? hes talking all this **** ****....

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
        I like that its something different than the norm. but have you heard this guy? hes talking all this **** ****....

yea, that **** **** you talk about i cant comment on since im not Em. however,i do hear you tho.

Comment

links to the full version... Karma appreciated!

http://depositfiles.com/files/cj1qs5wvi

http://www.filefactory.com/file/aggc...EM-RELAPSE_rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/230361957/EM-RELAPSE.rar

Comment

I'm listening to the album right now.. the track 'Beautiful' is alright.. This is a whole new eminem that's for damn sure..

Comment

^do you like it?

Comment

I usually go by what I can relate to in a music, and gravitate to what speaks the truth about what I've been through in my life. Em doesn't speak to me. The whole fart, ****, childish gags haven't been funny since High School. The constant ranting and bitching about his issues with his moms, and his chick grew pretty redundant quickly. I did appreciate his battle songs against Ja Rule, like Hailey's Revenge, his tribute songs to his daughter were cool. Till' I Colapse showed his lyrical ability respectably.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
                  ^do you like it?
                  7/10 .. It have its moments.. Some decent lines, and good beats etc.. The accent is (IMO) annoying all the way through.. and suddenly when you think you're about to feel his **** he starts talking about his stepfather ****ing him in the ass.. that totally throws you off.

I'll put it like this.. a few decent/good tracks .. a hell of a lot average or slightly below average tracks .. This is probably no classic. If you're an Eminem fan give it a listen though..
                  Last edited by -Blackout-; 05-07-2009, 07:46 PM.

Comment

I cant really say at this point, i gotta listen to the album first

Comment

by next week yall gonna change ur mind...........

i felt the same way when we made u and 3am came out......
                      but after a while..... next thing u got them lines in ur mind

lol

Comment

Working...
                      X