Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Cotto get tatted up after losing to Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

becaue he was not the same person.

that was one of the worst beatings of recent memory. there was almost certainly plaster in margarito's gloves. a beating like that changes your life. it changes your physical makeup and biology. your brain, the structures that regulate hormone production, everything gets mashed around against your skull when it's completely dehydrated and the body is too exhausted to protect it.

margarito took his soul, for lack of a better term. not trying to be disrespectful, but miguel cotto left his body at some point during that fight. he was made to cower in a corner and quit after being absolutely brutalized by a guy he hit with every hard punch he could throw. that was one fo the most comprehensive manhood-takings of all time.

**** margarito
    cheating bastard may very well deserve to be blind. that's not my place to judge, but it feels that way if you consider what potential cotto had, doesnt' it?

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
      Bus driver, ya thats common. Many blue collar workers have them. Doctor? Thats unusual. Still, the majority of professional jobs would not allow that. Doesnt matter if It's 2087. Heck, I refuse to hire anyone with tattoos at my business (tattoos are not a legally protected class so I can do that). My mom is a senior VP at a major banking firm, and my dad is a head engineer for the city of NY. Nobody would be taken seriously at their places of employment if they walked in like that. Obviously people can do what they want. Many Boxers have them, and even though I hate it, I will still continue to Watch Boxing. In my opinion, though, they look trashy, as do earrings on men, etc.. But everyone's perspective is different, I agree. I grew up in a very conservative, upper-middle class, white collar, professional house. I can only Speak from my perspective.....Don't get me wrong. I didnt take Money from my parents. I worked my way up through many blue collar jobs (unloading trucks, driving forklift, delivering pizza even), so I never look down on that type of work, so no offense to anyone. Moving on here........
      But I thought..............?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        becaue he was not the same person.

that was one of the worst beatings of recent memory. there was almost certainly plaster in margarito's gloves. a beating like that changes your life. it changes your physical makeup and biology. your brain, the structures that regulate hormone production, everything gets mashed around against your skull when it's completely dehydrated and the body is too exhausted to protect it.

margarito took his soul, for lack of a better term. not trying to be disrespectful, but miguel cotto left his body at some point during that fight. he was made to cower in a corner and quit after being absolutely brutalized by a guy he hit with every hard punch he could throw. that was one fo the most comprehensive manhood-takings of all time.

**** margarito
        cheating bastard may very well deserve to be blind. that's not my place to judge, but it feels that way if you consider what potential cotto had, doesnt' it?
        Good post.

Comment

His tattoos are definitely cool. Why is the hate lol

Comment

do you guys think cotto's corner should have stopped the fight sooner instead of having cotto quit on his own? i think this would have saved his imagine more. after taking those knees, he was never the same.

Comment

Oh no, I DO understand. I think tattoos are trashy, and low class. I do not like them. But hey, I'm a classy guy. Again, that's my opinion. To each his own. And the fact remains. You ain't getting a job on Wall Street with a tattoo on your forehead. If I even thought about getting 1 when I was living with my parents, I wouldnt be alive, because my dad would have ended me on the spot. When I have kids, if they ever came home with one, I'd Tell him to pack his **** and never come back. Again, that's how I feel. To each his own. People are welcome to get all the tattoos they want (and I couldnt care less what they do), but they shouldnt complain later, when certain jobs exercise their right as a private business, to decide not to hire them. If someone has a degree in hotel management, he might get a job managing a Motel 6, or Super 8 looking like that. U ain't managing a Ritz Carlton, or Hyatt though. They're levels to everything. U may get a job managing Applebees, but certainly not a high-end restaurant (Guy Fierrie excepted, LOL). As Floyd MAYWEATHER has Said, they're levels to everything.

Regardless, this forum is about Miguell Cotto. Im getting back on topic here, before the mods close this....
              I doubt people with tattoos have those jobs in mind. They arent low class at all, thats terrible to think that way but you were given everything in your life so you have no idea about anything in lower class or even middle class.

If you would tell your kids to leave over a tattoo, you need serious help and need to take a look into the real world. You were way too sheltered and now you actually think youre above people with tattoos. Pretty sad actually. But i'm done here, i wont be reading anything you say from here on out. Not interested in a spoiled brats opinion

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                I doubt people with tattoos have those jobs in mind. They arent low class at all, thats terrible to think that way but you were given everything in your life so you have no idea about anything in lower class or even middle class.

If you would tell your kids to leave over a tattoo, you need serious help and need to take a look into the real world. You were way too sheltered and now you actually think youre above people with tattoos. Pretty sad actually. But i'm done here, i wont be reading anything you say from here on out. Not interested in a spoiled brats opinion
                U Know what? **** you! Spoiled brat? Its not my fault my parents are successful. And I never took 1 Dime from them since I turned 18. I worked for everything I have. You're damn right, my kids would be kicked the **** out of my house over tattoos. Sheltered? Hardly. My first job after I turned 18 was unloading trucks for $6 per Hour at a department store at 4 AM. Sheltered? My first apartment was a furnished room. I didnt take Money from my parents, ashole! I didnt Say Im above anybody. I find tattoos, trashy, and I dont see how mutilating one's body serves any purpose. Again, u ain't working on Wall Street, looking like a trashy thug. I stand by what I wrote. Good, if youre done here, then run along and play. This is a Boxing forum. Youre the ****** that responded to me in the first place. Dont like what I write? Then dont reply. Yes, Im a classy, upscale guy, and Im very proud of myself for being that way, and I dont apologize for it either. I have never used illegal drugs, never smoked, never had a tattoo, earring, anything like that. U want to be trashy, thats your choice. Buh-bye!

And stop begging me for Streams. Find your own. Im sure they get cable in your trailer park, don't they? How else do u Watch Jerry Springer? Idiot.
                Last edited by HAMMER77777; 05-20-2017, 11:16 PM.

Comment

U Know what? **** you! Spoiled brat? Its not my fault my parents are successful. And I never took 1 Dime from them since I turned 18. I worked for everything I have. You're damn right, my kids would be kicked the **** out of my house over tattoos. Sheltered? Hardly. My first job after I turned 18 was unloading trucks for $6 per Hour at a department store at 4 AM. Sheltered? My first apartment was a furnished room. I didnt take Money from my parents, ashole! I didnt Say Im above anybody. I find tattoos, trashy, and I dont see how mutilating one's body serves any purpose. Again, u ain't working on Wall Street, looking like a trashy thug. I stand by what I wrote. Good, if youre done here, then run along and play. This is a Boxing forum. Youre the ****** that responded to me in the first place. Dont like what I write? Then dont reply. Yes, Im a classy, upscale guy, and Im very proud of myself for being that way, and I dont apologize for it either. I have never used illegal drugs, never smoked, never had a tattoo, earring, anything like that. U want to be trashy, thats your choice. Buh-bye!

And stop begging me for Streams. Find your own. Im sure they get cable in your trailer park, don't they? How else do u Watch Jerry Springer? Idiot.
                  **** you too you spoiled brat. Shove your streams up your ****ing ass too pal. Think i give a ****? Wake the **** up

Comment

U were right, Hammer.
                    OK, Mr. "Im not going to read or reply to u anymore". HAHAHA, I Knew u would.

SURE you didnt read it. SURE you didnt reply. I Knew u would read it, AND I Knew u would reply. And u did. And u did.

HAHAHA, now be a good boy, and reply, like the trained puppy u are.

HAHAHAHA
                    Last edited by HAMMER77777; 05-20-2017, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Really, genius? Then how did u reply to me without reading it? I KNEW u would read it. And youre reading this too. And you'll keep reading everything else I write here, because you have nothing better to do. HAAHAHAHA OK, Mr. "Im not going to read or reply to u anymore". HAHAHA, I Knew u would.

SURE you didnt read it. SURE you didnt reply. I Knew u would read it, AND I Knew u would reply. And u did. And u did.

HAHAHA, now be a good boy, and reply, like the trained puppy u are.

HAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X