Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward-Sergey Kovalev Rematch Finalized - June 17, Mandalay Bay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    In order to honor a rematch clause u have to take the huge risk to begin with and agree to a rematch clause. It's laughable the way u guys try make ward out to be something he's not. Like honestly do people really think he's scared? The guy has a huge ego and has crszy confidence. Instead of trying to make ward out to be something he's not how about pressuring ur fighter ggg into tsking a major risk something he's yet to do in his career that is on the back end
    Can you quote when I've been one of "you guys?" I'm not going to ****ing pat him on the back for fighting Kovalev. He should have and I'm glad he did. And what can we do to pressure GGG? I've actually tweeted Tom before about my displeasure with how certain things went down. Don't ****ing lump me in with other people

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      cool i got kovalev in the rematch...ward looked kinda shaky @ 175...
      shaky enough to get up from a knock down and reduce kovalev down to a amateur.Ward will beat him again.

Comment

• Andre Ward is not scared because they got his ref and judges one mo again. he already knows this.

you're going to see the standing greco roman match again with pitter pat jabs and holding and hitting to the ribs.

Comment

• Kovalev knocks him out this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            shaky enough to get up from a knock down and reduce kovalev down to a amateur.Ward will beat him again.

If you call being outboxed, outlanded, and outworked reduced to a amateur you're watching the wrong sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              Can you quote when I've been one of "you guys?" I'm not going to ****ing pat him on the back for fighting Kovalev. He should have and I'm glad he did. And what can we do to pressure GGG? I've actually tweeted Tom before about my displeasure with how certain things went down. Don't ****ing lump me in with other people
              bu bu bu he scared doe

andrea coward ducking doe!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Yeah NYC might be the best place. I'm just glad we are getting the fight.

I had Kov winning 114-113. I am pulling for Ward to win the rematch.
                I didn't actually "score" the fight, but in my head I felt it was close and the knockdown was the difference. I'm expecting another close fight. Kovalev really needs to work on his stamina and endurance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  I get the build up and all, but don't lie.

Ward does not have great integrity inside or outside the ring.

He's a fake azz fraud both inside and outside.

Inside the ring he is the dirtiest fighter we have today with nonstop fouling and other bs. If a nonAmerican got away with the shiiiit Ward did, we'd hear cry of racism all day.

His opponents get warnings for doing a fraction of the rough housing he does.

Ward starts with an advantage in the sense he is allowed to cheat. He's a dirtbag in the ring. Period.

Outside he lies and makes up petty names when smaller fighters won't fight him when he's ready, at his weight, and at whatever split he wants.

Did I say he lies: I can't make 168 anymore, 175 is hard.

Wait, I can make 168 now that GGG didn't KO Danny.

No concessions though.

If this dirtbag wasn't allowed to cheat he'd be an average fighter.
                  so many damn tears. maybe i missed the fight but the only one i saw clinching was kovalev. everytime ward worked his way inside he was put in a headlock. is that legal? and you attacking his personality outside the ring when kovalev is the one acting classless calling him a f*ggot, mother****er, etc.. ward doesn't say a thing in response yet he's the "dirtbag"? ward exposing ggg as a fraud really ruined your life huh? prior to ward calling his bluff everybody believed all that "154 to 168" talk. ward came along and fcked up the program.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    bu bu bu he scared doe

andrea coward ducking doe!!!!
                    He ducked till his hand was forced by hbo, he thought kov would move on and you know this!

Comment

• Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                      shaky enough to get knocked down that early in the fight to begin with, all credit for coming back the way he did, but i didn't see a clear cut victory...i got kov

Comment

Working...
                      X