Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the better angular fighter? (Landing shots at different angles)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the better angular fighter? (Landing shots at different angles)

Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao

or

Vasyl "HI-TECH" Lomachenko"
    Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao
    60.00%
    Vasyk "HI-TECH" Lomachenk
    40.00%

The poll is expired.

Very close, but still give to a prime Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao

or

Vasyl "HI-TECH" Lomachenko"
      Loma is a the overrall better fighter and tactician, but I dont see Loma being able to handle Pac's angles and speed, endless stamina, footwork. Sure Loma has some of those things, but Pac would be the smaller faster man.

Pac is very skilled. Feints, head movement,slipping shots, unnoticed roll counters, he just has sloppy moments sometimes.

I think Pac's angles are better.

Comment

I feel there's a difference in their angles fundamentally. Vasyl uses his whole body and pivots to create these angles but I think Pac man has such a diverse punching arsenal his punches come in from a variety of angles without having to move his body as much a vasyl but I think that's why lomachenko is probably hit less

Comment

alfredo angulo?

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Loma is a the overrall better fighter and tactician, but I dont see Loma being able to handle Pac's angles and speed, endless stamina, footwork. Sure Loma has some of those things, but Pac would be the smaller faster man.

Pac is very skilled. Feints, head movement,slipping shots, unnoticed roll counters, he just has sloppy moments sometimes.

I think Pac's angles are better.
            Skilled faints you mean like taking that Right hand that put him to sleep

Comment

Pac for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Skilled faints you mean like taking that Right hand that put him to sleep
                What's the point of lying? You know exactly what Pac does and what he doesnt do. It took a lifetime for him to get KO'd like that.

Not only that, but everyone knows Pac has some of the best feints and headmovement in the game!

Comment

Loma is much more skilled than PAC ever was he not only comes at you from different angles the mastery of it is unreal.

Comment

pac footswork speed in his prime was just too fast he was able to hop everywhere and loma is quick to but its a quick brain working and using fundamentals to pull it off, side steps, steps in steps out, pivots etc where ass pacquaio was way more athleticism with his he will land 5 combo and would instantly hop and be at your side throwing another 5.

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Loma is much more skilled than PAC ever was he not only comes at you from different angles the mastery of it is unreal.
                    Pac also would have never lost to salido.

Comment

Working...
                    X