No announcement yet.

FOUR YEARS AGO: PAC vs JMM IV took place. KTFO!!COLD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 111shyguy76 View Post
    Damn you guys made me want to go watch it again. Here I go!
    I watched it 3times already this week
    Watch round 5 closely
    It's the greatest round ever
    Especially the last 20 seconds

Comment

• The amount of butthurt in this thread is amazing.

He lost

he got KTFO by a perfectly timed shot

their is no such thing as a lucky punch in boxing, considering the objective is to hit your opponent and not get hit

Manny does that same move over and over.

Anyone who saw the series saw him counter this several times.....difference is manny over commited when studder stepping forward

This fight was sweet karma....imo JMM won fight 3 by 2 points

Also we all knew he would never get a decision vs Pac

at the time I rated Ward # 2 p4p, this stamped it.

the beginning of the end of manny mania.....he is an all time great, who the media used as the great hope to beat Mayweather.

He was a great fighter in his own right but no he was not fighter of the decade in 2000-2009 considering he lost to a past prime morales and never beat JMM with so many tries. Nor was he the best of the generation. He was one of the best and nothing is wrong with that

Its sad they used him like that and didnt fully appreciate his greatness.

Manny is an example of how no matter how much a fighter is hyped and pumped up outside the ring, it has no bearing on the outcome of fights and the skills. He was never going to beat floyd in the first place, especially when he was closer to his prime, quicker, more combos, better reflexes and more aggressive

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        I always ask had it not been for the robbery in part 3 would we have got to see a part 4 in which manny got KTFO.

Probably not. I'm glad that 4th fight happened. Manny got ktfo real good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Me too even if you take out the ko it's the greatest fight in the series
          I love round 5
          It's crazy
          Poetry in motion

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            The amount of butthurt in this thread is amazing.

He lost

he got KTFO by a perfectly timed shot

their is no such thing as a lucky punch in boxing, considering the objective is to hit your opponent and not get hit

Manny does that same move over and over.

Anyone who saw the series saw him counter this several times.....difference is manny over commited when studder stepping forward

This fight was sweet karma....imo JMM won fight 3 by 2 points

Also we all knew he would never get a decision vs Pac

at the time I rated Ward # 2 p4p, this stamped it.

the beginning of the end of manny mania.....he is an all time great, who the media used as the great hope to beat Mayweather.

He was a great fighter in his own right but no he was not fighter of the decade in 2000-2009 considering he lost to a past prime morales and never beat JMM with so many tries. Nor was he the best of the generation. He was one of the best and nothing is wrong with that

Its sad they used him like that and didnt fully appreciate his greatness.

Manny is an example of how no matter how much a fighter is hyped and pumped up outside the ring, it has no bearing on the outcome of fights and the skills. He was never going to beat floyd in the first place, especially when he was closer to his prime, quicker, more combos, better reflexes and more aggressive
            Great post. There are many butt hurt t@rds that gave me plenty of red k. I feel for them. The myth of the Manny was shattered. I thought he was dead, and was happy when he got the smelling salts to wake him up.

So many lucky punch theorists too. If PAC ko's somebody, it was perfect punching and timing. But, not when he got KTFO6.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              So many people stated Pac was eating that punch previously so it wasn't a luck shot, but then why didn't he drop dead from it previously when he got hit by it?? Honestly, he ate right hands from Marquez for 36 previous rounds and never got dropped. Eats one after JMM hooks up with Memo and gets completely iced. Just something to think about, lol.

But yeah, Pac was dumb for leaving his hands completely down and charging in like that with nearly a second left in the round. Not sure what he was planning to do there.
              Did you watch that KO in slow motion? The shock wave passed from PAC's head, through his spinal column, causing the blunt force trauma that put PAC into a deep, deep sleep.

You should watch it in slow motion from different angles. Wow, it was amazing.

Comment

• Haha, to analyze it that deep, you must have some serious hatred towards Pac. Just remember, Pac gave fans amazing memorable fights, even if his blind devoted fans were annoying, but I don't honestly understand how anyone took them that serious. They only watched Pac and didn't care a thing about boxing. To get annoyed by them shows your gullible.

True Pac fans have nothing to be ashamed of with the Pac KO. Dude was one his way to victory, got careless, paid the price for it. It's ashame after all the rematches Pac gave JMM, he couldn't return the favor even once.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  Haha, to analyze it that deep, you must have some serious hatred towards Pac. Just remember, Pac gave fans amazing memorable fights, even if his blind devoted fans were annoying, but I don't honestly understand how anyone took them that serious. They only watched Pac and didn't care a thing about boxing. To get annoyed by them shows your gullible.

True Pac fans have nothing to be ashamed of with the Pac KO. Dude was one his way to victory, got careless, paid the price for it. It's ashame after all the rematches Pac gave JMM, he couldn't return the favor even once.
                  Not at all. The analysis was easy, simple physics. Your speculative/conspiratorial approach was overly simplistic.

They both agreed before the fourth fight, that it would be for all the marbles. PAC didn't give JMM anything. They both said it would be the last fight. They both had something to prove, PAC was winning until he walked into an atomic bomb of a punch. Pac's momentum was moving forward, JMM punch was on a direct collision course with PAC's head. It was a head on train crash. Simple physics. No time needed to see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Maybe you're new to English but I'm pretty sure there is no need to capitalize the first four letters of any word.

Unless I guess you're yelling when reading just that part of the word, which just seems random and awkward if you ask me.
                    He thinks you're Evols alt.

No idea why it's pretty obvious that you're not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      He was KO, but I'm guessing by the way you're gloating you would have been happy if his head came off too. You have a horrible soul and I'm pretty certain JMM would distance himself from such unsportsmanlike fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X