Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Drops Mora Five Times For TKO, Eyes Golovkin Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then GGG destroys Brook in 6 and Jacobs goes back to just eyeing GGG. Everybody is so full of s hi t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      What about GGG's lacking defensive skills?

Wade's slow ass hit him with a 4 punch combo.
      Adama is slower than Wade...and he was landing LEAD rights.

That's not a good sign...especially for an older fighter.

At least you gotta' be quick to catch Danny..anybody can hit GGG.

Don't take your eye off the things Jacobs does well...

I know ya'll love GGG but he is there for only because of his weak resume.
      You are clearly not a boxing savvy guy. Learn more about boxing and you will see how asinine your comment is.

Comment

....when GGG fights a shi.t fighter...they say:

"as long as he's active I don't care who he fights."

The guy has the shi.ttiest of all fanbases.
        Dumb ass pacq fans 2.0. Lol
        Its comical.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          Fat Dan says HBO has Nov 26th waiting for GGG. If no BJS, Danny's up next!
          One step at a time. That's a real quick turn around too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
            Dumb ass pacq fans 2.0. Lol
            Its comical.
            fuking stupid flom0s like you who are obsessed with pac bringing him up in threads that have nothing to do with him is whats comical.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
              Wow! Some of you guys are just impossible!
              Jacobs wins what in my opinion is a stay busy fight and all he gets is flack!
              Really.
              Some of you are just miserable as hell.

Let the man be. He needs to stay busy instead of staying on the shelf and get rusty.

Heck, Mora was talking mad ***** and was rightly put in his place. Get over yourselves.
              Probably the same guys who called for the rematch because the first fight was bull. This forum is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                Forrest didn't look very good in his first fight against Mora.
                Mora won that fight.
                I feel that Vernon deserved the decision, both yeah, it was a bad performance, he looked really good in the rematch.

Comment

What about GGG's lacking defensive skills? Wade's slow ass hit him with a 4 punch combo. Adama is slower than Wade...and he was landing LEAD rights. That's not a good sign...especially for an older fighter. At least you gotta' be quick to catch Danny..anybody can hit GGG. Don't take your eye off the things Jacobs does well... I know ya'll love GGG but he is there for only because of his weak resume.
                  I'm not much of a GGG fan, friend, and probably even less of a Jacobs fan. And the Wade combo, did you not look at GGGs facial expression during that? He does that to let em get some confidence, then he clocks and drops em. I agree GGG has had a fairly weak resume so far, but IMO the only way Jacobs wins is if he gets lucky.

Look at Lemieux. I was saying before that fight how GGG can be hit, and for that reason alone I gave Lemieux a bit of a chance. Then GGG comes out all boxer and shiii, and picks Lemieux apart. Hopefully, GGG/Jacobs happens soon. I want to see where GGG is at, and Jacobs could be the key.

Comment

Can't wait to see GGG Ko Jacobs in 4 rounds.

Comment

Mora was comical, incredibly dull

Comment

Working...
                      X