Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was the old Golovkin amateur boxer. Where's the mexican style? The boring Floyd retires and comes the boring Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      What official number did they give?
      None, they gave 170 as unofficial a couple hours before the fight.

Comment

• I thought that was a really polished performance from Triple G. It seemed to me as though he was a little stung by the criticism from his last fight saying that he got hit too much. He seemed determined to put on a boxing clinic from start to finish which he did. Haters forget the incredible amateur pedigree Golovkin has, this was a really professional performance against a guy a couple of levels below him and he did what he should have done.

Most importantly he picked up another strap and moved one step closer to his long held ambition of becoming undisputed champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          THANK YOU MY FANS THANK YOU.. I ****ing love you dude to death
          Get your head out of his ass so you can breathe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
            Are you in special needs class?

"If" "IT" "WAS" "ONE" "OF" "YOU" "IN" "THERE"
            Yes, I am in special needs. And even is special needs we find your point inane.

It's not relevant what I would do in there.
            Last edited by JaguaresMx; 10-17-2015, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Murray still the best fighter GGG has fought, as determined before this fight. Next best fighter will be basically anyone at 168. Even Groves would be a step up at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malgus View Post
                Little G needs to stop cheating and move up to Heavyweight. Chris Arreola will have that a$$ speaking fluent Spanish, .

F**k Little G and his little **** fans.
                Keep crying pendejo

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
                  MSG is trying to prevent another Magomed Abdusalamov case, stop crying like *****es. If it was one of you in the ring getting hit by GGG you would be tapping out.
                  Yep, both Viloria and David were pulled out too soon.

Should have had Steve Smoger for both fights, especially the Viloria fight, where he badly hurt Chocolatito in the round, and was still a live dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                    Rubio tko'd Lemieux in 7 rounds ... just saying
                    Mexican Style, . Little G is just a little Slav b**ch. Lara and Trout would probably shut out Little G. Little G will never be on Carnelo's level. Carnelo was knocking out guys like Lemieux when he was 12.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                      Two of them should've clinch more to cater to the ****s who like to see the faggot style..
                      I saw Golovkin clinch once, David hit him with some clean shot, Golovkin reached out and grabbed David. That's the only one I can remember.

Comment

Working...
                      X