Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd hates Bob, wouldn't beating Pac long ago stopped him earning more money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd hates Bob, wouldn't beating Pac long ago stopped him earning more money?

If Floyd beat Pac in say 2010 or so, then maybe the build up of Pac facing Floyd would not have happened and many PPV's lost.

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
    If Floyd beat Pac in say 2010 or so, then maybe the build up of Pac facing Floyd would not have happened and many PPV's lost.
    IMO its fair to argue that the fight then may have cost the loser a significant amount of money-whoever the loser would've been.

Comment

Any way you slice it, Floyd does not want this fight. It is really that simple. I already accepted this years ago and it is what it is. Boxing is about so much more than this fight though so we should just focus on the rest of the fighters and matchups that do deserve out time, attention and energy.

Comment

It depends on whether or not Pac was willing to take the test.

History says no.

Comment

the main reason why floyd doesn't wanna fight pac and floyd the fraud was quoted saying, 'how about if I lose.'

what a fuckin coward.

Comment

what does the mayweathers see in manny anyways?? i mean u guys did say that the mayweathers are some of the smartest when it comes to boxing right??

Comment

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
              I believe he tried that a while ago and Pac, Arum and Roach gave every excuse why he couldn't take the same test that Mayweather was subjecting himself to with a cutoff date of 14 days. And this came after Mayweather agreed to everything Pac wanted. Then Arum had to build this mysterious new stadium to host the fight that wouldn't be ready before Floyd went to serve his time thats still under construction.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                the main reason why floyd doesn't wanna fight pac and floyd the fraud was quoted saying, 'how about if I lose.'

what a fuckin coward.
                Floyd was quoted by who? If I recall the article where I read Floyd said "what if I lose", was an interview with Pac where Pac said that Floyd asked him that question.
                But there are interviews out there that came from neutral sources like Teddy Atlas that said Manny wanted any failed drug test to be covered up.

Comment

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
                  Floyd was quoted by who? If I recall the article where I read Floyd said "what if I lose", was an interview with Pac where Pac said that Floyd asked him that question.
                  But there are interviews out there that came from neutral sources like Teddy Atlas that said Manny wanted any failed drug test to be covered up.
                  it was on espn and if it wasnt true floyd would have came out and corrected it by now dont u think?? and LOL @ the email u're reffering too because if thats true u would think it would have air out by now lmao @ reaching!!

Comment

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
                    I believe he tried that a while ago and Pac, Arum and Roach gave every excuse why he couldn't take the same test that Mayweather was subjecting himself to with a cutoff date of 14 days. And this came after Mayweather agreed to everything Pac wanted. Then Arum had to build this mysterious new stadium to host the fight that wouldn't be ready before Floyd went to serve his time thats still under construction.
                    What I mean is, why not fight and beat Pac and end Bob's cash cow. Heck even do a test yourself only and fight like some such as Donaire and I believe GSP from the UFC after his opponent refused. That would show you're the bigger man.

Comment

Working...
                    X