No announcement yet.

Smash or Pass this husband slayer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smash or Pass this husband slayer?

Jodie Arias is on trial for stabbing and slashing her husband 27x including his throat then shooting him in the head.

I don't know about you guys but she looks like she could suck a mean dick. And that's all a man really wants and needs is a girl that will give head on the regular. I will always be happy and we will never have problems as long as she keeps them gorgeous cheeks and lips on my deek!

I would probably stay away from that...

Casey Anthony shits all over her imo. She could get it.

Comment

need to see dat ass before going on this suicide mission

Comment

There's something inherently hot about unstable chicks even if they aren't that great looking. Just don't get them pregnant!

Comment

haha that's the thing with those crazy ones you always gotta strap up because if u get them pregnant your screwed. you screw them over you'll never see your kids again and pay maximum child support. and if their real crazy they'll turn u into a sex offender just by turning on their tears lol

still looking for an ass shot she got a rack. If she has an ass shed pretty much be perfect minus the 27 stab wounds lol!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
            There's something inherently hot about unstable chicks even if they aren't that great looking. Just don't get them pregnant!

if you get a nutjob like that knocked up your life is over.

Comment

True. They're usually absolute freaks in bed that will rock your world, the crazier the freakier.

Comment

That's one thing I don't get about crazy chicks too.

Their crazy in bed and you have this wild sex at night and the morning. Yet somehow at work you have the energy to give the business to somebody else. Some Bs

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Reminds me of that Documentary I watched a few days ago..

Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father

Comment

I only date crazy b*tches as a rule of thumb. It's a fetish.

Not only is the sex infinitely better, but an antagonizing prick like me also gets the added benefit of living life on the edge without even having to leave the house.

My list of ex girlfriends with psychiatric conditions reads like a psychiatrist's wetdream.

Comment

Working...
                    X