X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
    Well there is a legitimate concern/suspicion

remember that this guy would eat/drink anything including his own piss.

couple that with working with a known PED supplier, you know people are gonna ask questions. Am i accusing JMM of anything? absolutely not he is a great fighter and would have beaten manny without PEDs but is there a legitimate reason to be suspicious? absolutely.

if people can accuse and assume manny is doping because he refused a test, then people can also accuse and assume JMM is doping because he works with a known PED supplier and actually visibly became bulked the within the year's span

that's how i see it
    A fair assessment. I would hasten to add that JMM was under alot of pressure to win for nationalistic reasons and the decisions against him in the past could have fueled him to step over the line. Yeah, I think he probably cheated. It's a shame because I don't believe Mannie is juicer.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
      The typical visual indicators seem to be present. Balding is common, but also genetic, so that's a wash. But the bulk up, striation, and veins, are worrisome. One question I have is purely academic: Can juice give you a better chin?
      If you're ON it, yes, as your circulation is incredible and you don't wear down as fast, save from having the lights turned off. But, no one is going into a fight during a cycle unless there's absolutely no testing. You use it so you can train harder via faster recovery, which is why it's popular w/ older guys. Even if you use well in advance of a fight, certain things may carry over (muscularity, power).

Comment

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
        NOTHING CAN GIVE YOU A BETTER CHIN!!!!!
        The amount of forces your head can absorb does not have anything to do with amount of bulk in your body.
        That is genetics, the natural size of your neck bone that inhibits the rattling of your brain inside your skull.
        Well, ok. That answers that with velocity and a perfunctory NO. lol But, I have heard stories that the juice can give you a better chin because of the increased muscle strength in the neck. So that's why I asked the question.

Comment

why can't you just give the guy some credit? are you a bitter pacquiao fan or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
            A fair assessment. I would hasten to add that JMM was under alot of pressure to win for nationalistic reasons and the decisions against him in the past could have fueled him to step over the line. Yeah, I think he probably cheated. It's a shame because I don't believe Mannie is juicer.
            HOW HYPOCRITICAL CAN YOU BE?
            You are defending a man that did not want to take blood tests and refused to them even after the "false" allegations of Mayweather.

A man that goes from 135 knocking guy outs, and beating them to a pulp that are as big as 154+ on fight night.

Literally breaking bones on a bigger fighter. (Margs)

And yet.

You don't even consider that manny was juicing.

Yeah, you don't seem biased at all.

Comment

no no no no no no no can we drop this already!!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                He just passed testing. No
                Not hard to do when that's memo "specialty".

Comment

I'll vote "looked suspicious". Personally I wouldn't be surprised if they both had a tacit agreement to juice as much as they wanted and thus the playing field would be leveled again.

Comment

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
                    HOW HYPOCRITICAL CAN YOU BE?
                    You are defending a man that did not want to take blood tests and refused to them even after the "false" allegations of Mayweather.

A man that goes from 135 knocking guy outs, and beating them to a pulp that are as big as 154+ on fight night.

Literally breaking bones on a bigger fighter. (Margs)

And yet.

You don't even consider that manny was juicing.

Yeah, you don't seem biased at all.
                    I wonder if he think that Manny is suspect, lmao. If he says no, thread over!

Comment

So Pac and Marquez are suspect, what else is new? Oh, now Floyd is suspect also, lmfao!

Comment

Working...
                      X