Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 year old S.AFRICAN Wonder Kid Tiger Muhammad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
    Any vids.......

Comment

• Lol this thread is the shit. I just read the entire 11 pages and I got to admit this is by far the funniest thread I've read in a while.

Comment

• there's a seven yearold up the road from me who just beat up David Price in sparring. Price said he hits harder than anybody he's every faced. This kid also put tyson Fury down three times in the same sesson ... and ever wonder who broke David Haye's toe?? The kid was even younger then and was just messing around. I'll have some videos up in a few days his name is Lion Frazier

Comment

• some of you on here are not too bright

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            Simple reason really, the guy have what we call a 'deterierez' bone structure. He is a beta Bone Type B, which means he reaches his full adult height at 13. It is very common really, but it is not the case of Muhammad. Muhammad's bone structure is only 35% formed, he got a long way to go yet.
            Originally posted by Motofan View Post
            Dude this is NO JOKE! There are other talents in the deepest parts of the Congo that make Tiger look like a novice. I spoke with my uncle, a highly respected talent scout and writer in boxing, who told me all about this fighter named Mohammad Woods, an 11-year old from the Congo who already stands at 6'9 and is expected to reach great heights in boxing in the years to come. Here are some things locals have had to say about Mohammad.

"He stole my bike." - Sparring partner Magic Jordan being interviewed from a hospital bed surrounded by a mosquito net.

Comment

• Some bad news. Apparently skittlez got a call warning him to delete the videos. He refused. The last we heard is that an unmarked van was sitting outside his house. His landline phone service has been cutoff and he's not answering his cell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
                Your physics professor sure pretends to know alot about biology, unfortunately there is no such thing as a beta bone type B and deterierez isn't even a word in any language.

Epic troll though, continue .....
                lol. If you google "deterierez" the only article you find is this one. I'm loving this.

Comment

• Originally posted by d0n View Post
                  lol. If you google "deterierez" the only article you find is this one. I'm loving this.
                  if you're fact-checking his posts on google, he's already won in his mind.

Comment

• So this is a joke of a thread after all. Where's the OP? I like to send him to Algeria.

Comment

• lying sack of tiger ****

Comment

Working...
                      X