Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the CHARACTERS on this site?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Shouldnt you be out scraping roadkill off the street "fo' suppuh" tonight?
    **** no Jacob Jinglehiemerschmit. I go to the HEB like everybody else ass.

Shouldnt you get out your maid's way and let her make your bed? Its a laptop you can carry it with you where ever you got a signal, unless you scared somebody's gonna jack you for that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
      Used to do the same, don't dress up or anything just go to drink Moreover bring your own so you don't have to pay any cover, the loot what you can anyway when the host isn't looking (provided he isn't your homie). Don't know of anyone hosting anything this year though, I'm out of luck. Too bad they cracked down on the Halloween train in Tokyo, that **** was mad hot.
      I always bring a bottle of something just for personal use, but I won't crack it open until I've had my fill of whatever's free and available. I don't personally know the chick throwing the party I'll b e attending, she's a friend of a friend, but it's supposed to be like 25 people max, so it'll be pretty chill.

The best Halloween party I ever attended was down in Raleigh back in 2010. Like 300 people showed up (some even brought their small children for some reason), there was food and booze everywhere, tons of hot chicks, a beastly outdoor audio setup with a dance floor and disco ball, music all night, and a huge fire pit.

Highlight of the night was when this little black kid started moonwalking on the dancefloor to 'Thriller'. He was super shy and I had to coax him into it, but on the dance floor that boy was a beast.

What's the Halloween train? Like a party train that runs all night or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I always bring a bottle of something just for personal use, but I won't crack it open until I've had my fill of whatever's free and available. I don't personally know the chick throwing the party I'll b e attending, she's a friend of a friend, but it's supposed to be like 25 people max, so it'll be pretty chill.

The best Halloween party I ever attended was down in Raleigh back in 2010. Like 300 people showed up (some even brought their small children for some reason), there was food and booze everywhere, tons of hot chicks, a beastly outdoor audio setup with a dance floor and disco ball, music all night, and a huge fire pit.

Highlight of the night was when this little black kid started moonwalking on the dancefloor to 'Thriller'. He was super shy and I had to coax him into it, but on the dance floor that boy was a beast.

What's the Halloween train? Like a party train that runs all night or something?
        so you forced some lil white kid to dance to Michael Jackson in Black face?

for shame, bringer, for shame.

Comment

• That's exactly what I did.

And even an 8 year old white boy in black face was more physically threatening than you, you coffe swilling, free healthcare getting, Pinay fantasizing, loveseat-in-the-bedroom-having mother****er.

Comment

Foreigners would dress up in costumes and gather on a specific car on the Yamanotesen on Halloween night, bringing booze and generally sharing with all and having a good time, just riding around until the line shuts down for the night. Very unofficial, but was tolerated for years and years. It got rowdy a couple years back due to some dumb ****s and since then I think authorities have cracked down on the fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              **** no Jacob Jinglehiemerschmit. I go to the HEB like everybody else ass.

Shouldnt you get out your maid's way and let her make your bed? Its a laptop you can carry it with you where ever you got a signal, unless you scared somebody's gonna jack you for that too.
              Sorry to disappoint but I live in a piece of crap basement apt, Cletus Bubba Joe Jack Thompson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                Foreigners would dress up in costumes and gather on a specific car on the Yamanotesen on Halloween night, bringing booze and generally sharing with all and having a good time, just riding around until the line shuts down for the night. Very unofficial, but was tolerated for years and years. It got rowdy a couple years back due to some dumb ****s and since then I think authorities have cracked down on the fun.
                That sounds ****ing awesome.

Man, those Japanese peeps know how to have a good time. If you tried that **** here in America they'd taser everybody and then arrest them for public intoxication and possession of an open container.

Comment

That sounds ****ing awesome.

Man, those Japanese peeps know how to have a good time. If you tried that **** here in America they'd taser everybody and then arrest them for public intoxication and possession of an open container.

Yeah, one thing about Japan is you're allowed to have open containers and drink on the street. So you can pop in a convenience store, grab some booze, and just drink it walking around freely. Good times.

Comment

That's exactly what I did.

And even an 8 year old white boy in black face was more physically threatening than you, you coffe swilling, free healthcare getting, Pinay fantasizing, loveseat-in-the-bedroom-having mother****er.
                    hey man, i was just looking for clarification. why so serious?

calm the **** down, son, or i'll make you my pugly!

Comment

• Originally posted by led*
                      Georges has become the whipping boy again in this thread.
                      why you stalking georges?

Comment

Working...
                      X