No announcement yet.

Doggy Style - I am talking about the sex position

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doggy Style - I am talking about the sex position

It's crazy but if you get a skinny girl and you put her on all 4, her butt gets rounder and bigger. You put a fat girl doggy, her butt spreads out, so it may actually even look nice. A perfect booty becomes even more perfect. Ugly face, you don't see it. I thinks these are the pros for the guys at least.

For the girls, an ugly guy, a fat guy, the girls don't see him and don't have to see him. They can just imagine Jean-Claude Van Damme or some hippy like a Marroon 5 singer or smth gayer even.

Now if you're small it might not be great, doggy that is, for both parties but I don't know for sure.

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
    It's crazy but if you get a skinny girl and you put her on all 4, her butt gets rounder and bigger. You put a fat girl doggy, her butt spreads out, so it may actually even look nice. A perfect booty becomes even more perfect. Ugly face, you don't see it. I thinks these are the pros for the guys at least.

For the girls, an ugly guy, a fat guy, the girls don't see him and don't have to see him. They can just imagine Jean-Claude Van Damme or some hippy like a Marroon 5 singer or smth gayer even.

Now if you're small it might not be great, doggy that is, for both parties but I don't know for sure.
    ......F'in liar

You dont even reach the va jay jay

Comment

I had an ex tell me her last bf had trouble doing doggy on her. It was her favorite position. Poor thing.

Comment

What other doggy style is it that you do other than sex related?

Anyway doggy style is good for a girl because it just feels better for her G spot and she can arch and feel even better.

I mean what guy doesn't want to ram his girl, and what girl doesn't like getting pounded?

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
          What other doggy style is it that you do other than sex related?

Anyway doggy style is good for a girl because it just feels better for her G spot and she can arch and feel even better.

I mean what guy doesn't want to ram his girl, and what girl doesn't like getting pounded?
          Man, it seems like you don't know much about the G-spot, don't make me start another thread about the G-spot cause it will be a very long story.

Now let me tell you about the G-spot unless your *** is bent opposite meaning south, then you might hit it with you crooked rooster but otherwise you gotta turn her missionary lift the legs or be ridden like a pony.

So supposedly there are 4 types of female orgasms: clitoral, ******* (G spot and/or cervix) and ****.

Now again G-spot could be in fact a G-spot or it could be part of the clitoris but on the inside. It's very complicated and my hands hurt so I am not going to explain it but there are quite a few sexologist that claim that the G-spot in fact is part of the clitoris and it has some nerve endings going there. With some women when you stick your fingers you can feel smth rougher there I can't quite describe it. Now about the cervix orgasm don't go pound on the poor girl hurting her cervix there is a technique to it.

But yeah you can't doggy a 'G spot" too successfully unless you're **** star with crazy dick and hip flexibility.

I think women like it, this is my opinion I could be wrong. It's animalistic it can be more savage you can grab their hair. The balls can smack against the clit providing a nice sensation.

Comment

Doggy is awesome; you can really put the work in and it's the easiest position to get off you're ready to end.

I'm 6'2, and once I ****ed a really short girl, like 5'0 or something, and had to lift her up by her hips to hit the spot I wanted to.

Comment

Crazy thing is last night, I had a dream or a nightmare, no it wasn't a nightmare cause I couldn't take a piss I was laughing too hard in the bathroom remembering what it was.

I was dreaming that I was watching this japanese **** and the male had a big thing or smth. Then he took it out and it had an extension to it so he had to take it off to make himself cum. I haven't watched japanses **** in two years and I have no idea how this dream came about but this was as funny as my dream about the black mermaids.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                Man, it seems like you don't know much about the G-spot, don't make me start another thread about the G-spot cause it will be a very long story.

Now let me tell you about the G-spot unless your *** is bent opposite meaning south, then you might hit it with you crooked rooster but otherwise you gotta turn her missionary lift the legs or be ridden like a pony.

So supposedly there are 4 types of female orgasms: clitoral, ******* (G spot and/or cervix) and ****.

Now again G-spot could be in fact a G-spot or it could be part of the clitoris but on the inside. It's very complicated and my hands hurt so I am not going to explain it but there are quite a few sexologist that claim that the G-spot in fact is part of the clitoris and it has some nerve endings going there. With some women when you stick your fingers you can feel smth rougher there I can't quite describe it. Now about the cervix orgasm don't go pound on the poor girl hurting her cervix there is a technique to it.

But yeah you can't doggy a 'G spot" too successfully unless you're **** star with crazy dick and hip flexibility.

I think women like it, this is my opinion I could be wrong. It's animalistic it can be more savage you can grab their hair. The balls can smack against the clit providing a nice sensation.
                I don't need a sexologist to teach me. Every girl has her own rhythm and what she likes, it is about finding those out.

As for a G spot, I can feel it with my finger, I don't know what it is connected to, but I know it makes a girl feel great.

I believe when a girl arches her back correctly, the **** rubs the G spot. I know for most women Doggy is a top 2 or 3.

Comment

The G-spot is no further than a middle finger in a woman laying on her back. Probably thee most dangerous orgasms are found there.

Comment

Doggy Style its the sh°t...I like putting my hands behind my head or looking in the mirror and pointing at myself...love to ass slap......its true!

Comment

Working...
                    X