Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your fashion sense, style and favorite name brand? Or keep simple all times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hanes for shirt and levi's for jeans would do...

DM's for shoes...

Comment

Depends,

for business and meetings, I rock one of the following pairs of shoes:

I have a couple of suits I had made for me, charcoal grey- which I wear bright colored shirts with (purple, bright blue, orange)
      and a light grey suit that I wear dark colored shirts with (dark green, black, deep red).

I never ever wear ties, so its either suit with a nice shirt or just nice banana republic plants with a button up boss shirt or something like that.

that's really where I spend my dough on clothes.

other than that, I'm rocking shorts and tees with either havainnas or sneakers like nike renzo's, vans, chucks, whatever. flippies or sneakers. I live by the beach so I'm rollin out beach style pretty much all the time. I don't hit up clubs anymore so I dont have to waste dough onn those stupid ass clothes. ill wear the same ish to south beach as I do to the park with my daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gentleman View Post
        A man should only wear that to go to sleep! C'mon Versastyle, you can do better than that!!! Especially with the word style in your screen name. Swap everything for a pair of khaki shorts, boat shoes, and a white polo. You'll thank me later!
        dont do the boat shoes, they'll be played out by the time you find some.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gentleman View Post
          This is just the thread for me! lol I could probably go on and on about fashion.

Tom Ford, Versace, Gucci, Hermes, ect. I love Brooks Brothers, they have great suits and I love the fact that they're from the U.S. Got a few Calvin Klein suits as well as some Kenneth Cole(hope one day I can travel to Italy and splurge one a Brioni suit). Banana Republic is nice, J Crew and Express got some nice stuff as well. Ralph Lauren for the more casual stuff, and you can never go wrong with their polos; Lacoste are also vital for a man's wardrobe when it comes to polos. Can never go wrong with a navy blazer, a dress shirt, a tie, and some light grey trousers with some lace ups. Or I'll tone it down and throw on some nice Khakis with a cashmere sweater and a nice shirt underneath with some boat shoes or driving moccasins. Love to keep it simple with Levi's and a dress shirt as well. And I live and die by tailoring all my clothes! You'll be surprised how much of a difference it makes. My favorite pairs of shoes are Allen Edmonds and Alden shoes; 300 dollar pair of shoes but they look amazing and will last you over 20 years. If you can't tell I'm a bit of a fashion guru, comes naturally with being a gentleman.
          cashmere v-necks are the shizzle

Comment

H&M, Pink, Guess/Marciano, and a few girly Canadian stores are my places of choice.

Summer: long maxi dress, a pair of sandals, massive bag and a pair of pretty sunglasses and I am good to go.

Comment

My fashion sense is grown & professional. All my clothes has to fit just right. I don't sag or do the tight pants thing either. I don't really have a favorite brand I buy anything that looks nice, and has good soft feel on my skin. Formal event's it's Suits, Shirt, tie, polished shoes. For Casual wear during the winters I prefer Cashmere sweaters and Cardigans with Slacks or Jeans. During the summer I like Polos or short sleeved button up with khakis or twill pants. I like slip on shoes. I like Bulvova or Rolex watches. Shades I like Marc Jacobs or Retrosuperfutures. Sneakers I like Jordan's, Nikes, sometimes Vans. Shoes I like Johnston & Murphy, or Steve Madden. Best accessory for a man though is good hygiene, a fresh haircut, and a decent cologne.
              Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 05-04-2012, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X