Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder Told The World That He Ducked and Dodged Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post
    Is this Eddie Hearn?
    im not doing interviews or answering questions at the moment, contact my secretary anthony joshua in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      substance trumps rhetoric. offers trump comments. actions trump comments. career high paydays trump some comments which you prob are spinning in the worst light. joshuas actions dont line up with someone who was scared to death of wilder yet he kept trying to fight him? meanshile wilder acted really brash and confident yet turned down insane money not to fight. are you saying you are just easily tricked by rhetoric?
      Prior to Joshua being bounced around the ring and totally dismantled by a obese little fighter called Ruiz .
      ' If Joshua doesn't fight Wilder for the next ten years BUT carries on winning ,then I'll take that' Barry Hearn seemingly really eager to make the match ......NOT!

Comment

im not doing interviews or answering questions at the moment, contact my secretary anthony joshua in the morning
        Lol....nice one.
        but before you scarper remember Edward offering Wilder (with WBC belt) 15% of a potential 100m pot (mano's without belts get 25%!) Phew, c'mon.

Comment

i cant believe wilder not only fought ortiz once...but twice! god mode!!!!

Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder vs. Luis 'King-Kong' Ortiz I-II, will be remembered as two significant fights for the HW class of this generation.

The Gypsy-Bum Tyson Phooey had just bribed Martin Carefoot to lift his ban from boxing, Anthony Joshua was on his way to robbing Joseph Parker with the help of Italian referee Giuseppe Quartarone, in a joke-sham of a fight.

Deontay Wilder and Luis Ortiz were serious about that smoke and they delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Meanwhile, Deontay fought Luis 'King-Kong' Ortiz twice and Tyson Fury two times. Have you fought either one at least once?
            Nobody cares about a HBP patient fighter.
            He had his opportunity and ran under the rock.

Comment

AJ and Sparrow Legs could both be out the picture in 12 months time. It's going to be Fury and Tony Yoka battling for supremacy.

Comment

Prior to Joshua being bounced around the ring and totally dismantled by a obese little fighter called Ruiz .
                ' If Joshua doesn't fight Wilder for the next ten years BUT carries on winning ,then I'll take that' Barry Hearn seemingly really eager to make the match ......NOT!
                yeah but they offered wilder 100 million for the fight before he fought ruiz. maybe the offer was fake like all of bidens votes? even though wilder admitted it was real...you cant just ignore evidence and cherry pick things you think help your case. thats cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias and the quote really doenst say much at all. its so out of context and you are so trying to twist the words into saying something its not. this isnt even eddie hearn its barry hearn too. reachinggggggggggg

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  Wow lol. Some of you PBC Wilder fans are so butt hurt you feel the need to tell us Wilders resume to try to prove something? But why stop at 2 names? Keep going, the guy had 85 thousand title defences, why just keep repeating 2 names. 1 of them has never even done anything of note in the sport.
                  Lol..... Its quite funny. 42 fights, only 2 names of which he clear lost to one and defeated the other that has done nothing of note in the division.
                  What a hell of resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    Nobody cares about a HBP patient fighter.
                    He had his opportunity and ran under the rock.
                    Luis Ortiz lost to the best HW on the planet, Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder. Who else can defeat 'King-Kong'? I need to know.
                    Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                    AJ and Sparrow Legs could both be out the picture in 12 months time. It's going to be Fury and Tony Yoka battling for supremacy.

Comment

Lol....nice one.
                      but before you scarper remember Edward offering Wilder (with WBC belt) 15% of a potential 100m pot (mano's without belts get 25%!) Phew, c'mon.
                      "potential 100 million" lol

offers guy who is making 1 million 15 million DUCK DUCK DUCK! "potential" 100 million on the line here!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X