Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Kids Get Suspended in Britain For Refusing To Pariticipate in LGBT Activities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    But remember they are being force fed religion that tells them that LGBT stuff are to be hated and condemned.
    Blud Clout!!!

You not really Jamaican, brethren don't play that batty boi things.

Seriously Jamaican mess around and stone gays. I have been to one of these awareness assembly and as a man in my late 20s, I was confused as hell by what I witnessed.

Learned about Cis and Gender roles/classifications. I have no problem with people forming their own groups and communities, just don't force it on me and mine.

Comment

Smh this sh#t is really getting forced on to kids man. They should have a choice FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
        Blud Clout!!!

You not really Jamaican, brethren don't play that batty boi things.

Seriously Jamaican mess around and stone gays. I have been to one of these awareness assembly and as a man in my late 20s, I was confused as hell by what I witnessed.

Learned about Cis and Gender roles/classifications. I have no problem with people forming their own groups and communities, just don't force it on me and mine.
        i was about to tell those who are angry about Western countries forcing gay stuff on them to come to Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          i was about to tell those who are angry about Western countries forcing gay stuff on them to come to Jamaica.
          Did you guys celebrate pride month in June?

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            when white kid refuse they suspended them but when muslim kid and parents refuse this new age queerism the response are mild.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Did you guys celebrate pride month in June?
              i see you got jokes.

i heard of some low key events but it's nothing i care for so i don't pay any mind.

Comment

Why were you browsing 'Pink news'?

Comment

Working...
                X