Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK Government and BBC tries to push Muslim refugee agenda on Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] UK Government and BBC tries to push Muslim refugee agenda on Japan

Wow the UK sounds just as horrible as US.pray for this universe folks we need it.God can do wonders if you believe in him

Comment

Japan doesn't like foreigners who plan on making Japan their home of residence, plain and simple.

Also Japan is not an easy country to adapt. The language is tough as nails, the usual work for foreigners is teaching English and the pay is not that great for what I've seen online.

Some Japanese are xenophobes to the core and I'm sure that ain't changing anytime soon.

In Osaka, I approached an old lady once for directions and this woman ignored me like a dead dog on a sidewalk and kept going till I was out of her view, didn't utter a single word...she looked afraid as hell

Our customs are very different and simple things like talking on the train, blocking the correct side of the electric stairs or leaving a tip will be frowned upon.

Some people might not believe certain things he says, but you can ask Zaroku about how life is there.

I know he's been there for a certain amount of time, though not sure if he still lives there at the moment.

But yea, Japan is not a place I'd recommend to live if you're not a native there

Comment

Japanese culture is one of xenophobia so this is not a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          its the religion of the anti christ
          One world government be promoting the religion hard to fulfill the book of revelation prophecy

They be cuttin off peoples head who dont believe in the anti christ

Comment

so they wasted money producing something that will fall on deaf ears. isn't the BBC taxpayer funded as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Japan doesn't like foreigners who plan on making Japan their home of residence, plain and simple.

Also Japan is not an easy country to adapt. The language is tough as nails, the usual work for foreigners is teaching English and the pay is not that great for what I've seen online.

Some Japanese are xenophobes to the core and I'm sure that ain't changing anytime soon.

In Osaka, I approached an old lady once for directions and this woman ignored me like a dead dog on a sidewalk and kept going till I was out of her view, didn't utter a single word...she looked afraid as hell

Our customs are very different and simple things like talking on the train, blocking the correct side of the electric stairs or leaving a tip will be frowned upon.

Some people might not believe certain things he says, but you can ask Zaroku about how life is there.

I know he's been there for a certain amount of time, though not sure if he still lives there at the moment.

But yea, Japan is not a place I'd recommend to live if you're not a native there
              You must of been rude af Japanese culture is all about respect it’s one of the best international places to travel to and it’s really clean, but if you don’t know their customs it’s not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                You must of been rude af Japanese culture is all about respect it’s one of the best international places to travel to and it’s really clean, but if you don’t know their customs it’s not for you.

I’ve heard the same from a friend who lived there, they have a way of ignoring foreigners and treating them like this.

Of course it’s not all Japanese people who do this but it happens more often because of their culture.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  No, just pointing out some facts.

Yes, I know its one of the safest and most cleanest places in the world...still has issues just like any other country in the world.

Been there?

Comment

Speaking of the devil:

Japan stabbing attack leaves at least 1 dead, 19 hurt; suspect dead, reports say

TOKYO – A knife-wielding man attacked commuters -- including schoolchildren -- waiting at a suburban Tokyo bus stop during the morning rush hour Tuesday, killing at least one person and wounding at least 19 others before he killed himself, Japanese police and media said.

Japan's NHK national television, citing local police, said the wounded were rushed to nearby hospitals, but one child and one adult were "without vital signs." However, an official with the Kawasaki fire department said one person was believed killed. The discrepancy could not immediately be reconciled.

Officials told NHK the suspect, believed to be in his 40s or 50s, attacked people near Noborito Park in a residential area of Kawasaki City. The report added that a bus driver told officials that the suspect walked toward the bus, holding a knife in each hand and slashing at children. Another witness told the broadcaster that the suspect tried to force his way onto the bus.
                    The scene of the attack Tuesday morning in Kawasaki City, Japan. (Jun Hirata/Kyodo News via AP)

The scene of the attack Tuesday morning in Kawasaki City, Japan. (Jun Hirata/Kyodo News via AP)

The number of wounded reportedly included 13 children. Television footage showed emergency workers giving first aid to people inside a tent set up on the street, and police and other officials carrying the wounded to ambulances.

NHK also reported that the suspect stabbed himself fatally in the neck. However, police did not immediately confirm the report publicly.

Police found two knives at the scene of the crime. A motive for the attack was not immediately clear.

Although Japan has one of the lowest crime rates in the world, it has had a series of high-profile killings, including in 2016 when a former employee at a home for the disabled was accused of going on a stabbing spree that killed 19 and wounded more than 20 others.

In 2008, seven people were killed by a man who slammed a truck into a crowd of people in central Tokyo's Akihabara electronics district and then went on a stabbing rampage.

In 2001, a man killed eight children and wounded 13 others in a knife attack at an elementary school in the city of Osaka. The stunning attack ultimately led to increased security at many schools.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/japan-...aki-city-tokyo

Comment

Working...
                    X