Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC Investor ''Fannon'' accidentally messes up script Agenda for Canelo Jacobs DAZN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LDBC Investor ''Fannon'' accidentally messes up script Agenda for Canelo Jacobs DAZN!

TIMESTAMPED CLICK TO PLAY!

This guy has always been a Canelo fan, he tells all his fans that he likes and supports Canelo...

This week he continued to tell his followers that DAZN was $12.99 a month, and also said it was $240 a year... basically saying DAZN doesn't work yet hear his dialogue next.... lol

In this stream he says he's going to ''stream'' the fight illegally. Then retracts to say he got the Free Trial... he's all over the place.. because he knows he's a Canelo fan and actually supports Canelo.

lol.

It's obvious these guys script things to sucker his followers.

TIMESTAMPED CLICK TO PLAY!

Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 05-03-2019, 03:31 PM.

Why are you doing that to yourself, watching these imbecile crackheads.

Comment

Crackheads will be crackheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        Why are you doing that to yourself, watching these imbecile crackheads.
        What's wrong with crack?

Comment

Those LDBC boys get a lot of clicks and promotion from you. I’m starting to think you work for them. Either that or you have some type of weird fetish because no one outside of Boxingscene care what’s happening on YouTube lol. YouTube is for kids. Get some help.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Those LDBC boys get a lot of clicks and promotion from you. I’m starting to think you work for them. Either that or you have some type of weird fetish because no one outside of Boxingscene care what’s happening on YouTube lol. YouTube is for kids. Get some help.
            the usual suspects again... how them SNAC theories this week?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              the usual suspects again... how them SNAC theories this week?

You work for LDBC just admit it. You’re trying to get them clicks. You’re not slick. You’ve posted about 20threads and you tag their names. If you aren’t working for them then you sure are displaying odd behavior for a grown man.

All SNAC products are 95% off after the beat down Mikey took. The convicted drug pedaling convict couldn’t help him.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

You work for LDBC just admit it. You’re trying to get them clicks. You’re not slick. You’ve posted about 20threads and you tag their names. If you aren’t working for them then you sure are displaying odd behavior for a grown man.

All SNAC products are 95% off after the beat down Mikey took. The convicted drug pedaling convict couldn’t help him.
                lol. Phenom

what's he talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  lol. Phenom

what's he talking about?
                  Lmao I hate clowns that have to tag other people, the mods, etc for backup. You can read (I think) you know exactly what I’m talking about. Hopefully, Phenom is not associating his self with a clown like you.

Comment

Lmao I hate clowns that have to tag other people, the mods, etc for backup. You can read (I think) you know exactly what I’m talking about. Hopefully, Phenom is not associating his self with a clown like you.
                    don't you have me on ignore? what kind of clown makeup do you rock?

Comment

Working...
                    X