No announcement yet.

P4P bs Ranking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P4P bs Ranking

That p4p list is complete bs no way loma Crawford can be above thurman that list is complete crap including having triple L as number 3.

It's all opinion based. I personally don't think Thurman belongs anywhere near that list. No disrespect

Comment

P4P lists are, by their very nature, highly subjective. That is to say, every P4P list you will ever see is both great and crap.

Comment

Dude you are insane if thurman doesn't belong top 3 thurman is the rawest fighter out there when ur boy terrencen want some of that that chin is going to go bye bye no way terrencen goes any way near thurman any time soon.

Comment

good post, i agree. Thurman should definitely be in the top 10 at least for fighting Porter and Garcia back to back regardless of what anyone says. How Lomachenko is rated so high when he just beat a guy who came off a loss and a bum named Sosa is beyond me. Kovalev is still #6 even though he got exposed by ward as a mentally weak fighter. shouldn't be anywhere near the top 10 p4p.

p4p list is garbage, run by morons who only drool over amateur fighters and not actual fighters who know how to win.

Comment

I agree, Thurman should be above Crawford. He doesn't get credit because he didn't beat Garcia and Porter easy enough for some people. What people need to understand is that win you fight better competition the fights are usually harder, that's the way it works. People give Crawford more credit for dominating lesser fighters, when it's easier to look good against C-level fighters. Boy oh Boy I can't wait for Crawford to move to 147. Special fighters tend to look less special against other really good fighters. I'll leave it at that...

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
              Dude you are insane if thurman doesn't belong top 3 thurman is the rawest fighter out there when ur boy terrencen want some of that that chin is going to go bye bye no way terrencen goes any way near thurman any time soon.
              I'm just not high on Thurman. I respect him. But when he stepped up in class he had looked pretty basic. TO ME. His best wins, though are good quality wins, they themselves are limited boxers. Let's say a rigo or Loma was in his weight class how would he look against that. That would be the deciding factor. FOR ME. He's retired any way isn't he? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
                I agree, Thurman should be above Crawford. He doesn't get credit because he didn't beat Garcia and Porter easy enough for some people. What people need to understand is that win you fight better competition the fights are usually harder, that's the way it works. People give Crawford more credit for dominating lesser fighters, when it's easier to look good against C-level fighters. Boy oh Boy I can't wait for Crawford to move to 147. Special fighters tend to look less special against other really good fighters. I'll leave it at that...
                You're exactly right. Spot on. I just don't think Thurman has fought anyone special. He gets FULL credit for his wins. But I don't feel he's fought anyone with that IT factor yet.

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
                  That p4p list is complete bs no way loma Crawford can be above thurman that list is complete crap including having triple L as number 3.
                  Do you have a clue what P4P means ? Think real hard and imagine if Lomachenko was a full fledge Welter not some featherweight and him and Thurman fought as Welters meaning Lomachenko is a bit taller and stronger do you honestly think Thurman would beat him ? I don't Thurman had a difficult time with SotoKarus and he's ducking Spence

Comment

What makes you said he ducking Spence did he told you that or you just assuming cause I far as I know Spence only name on his record is guy that went up weight and got destroy. And if you going by the p4p list you are clueless thurman have fought better opposition and haven't lost to no one can u say the same about Loma?
                    Last edited by papichulosweg; 09-26-2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X