No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
    what happened to this BIBLICAL EVIDENCE???lmfao...take your L just like that loser rapist ass Trump..maybe you can help his stupid ass move
    They just keep coming back for more humiliation

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      like I said...

"every single comeback sounds like you phaggots are supporting a corrupt pedo"

FACT: whenever that corrupt pedo needs a excuse-making little shltstain... there you are, right on cue

any reason for that, pedo-boy ?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Lol someone is getting ****y eh?

You do know theres going to be a Biden thread right?
        You do know I could care less right??? I dont give a damn about Biden or Trump..But Trumps sorry ass had 4 years and it was time for his fat ass to go!!! I am just laughing at you insane posters and your delusional posts crying about his fat ass getting fired..THIS IS PURE COMEDY

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
          what happened to this BIBLICAL EVIDENCE???lmfao...take your L just like that loser rapist ass Trump..maybe you can help his stupid ass move

dude, that vein in your neck is about to pop like a balloon

"every single comeback sounds like you phaggots are supporting a corrupt pedo"

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post

pedo-boy...

how do your unsubstantiated claims, change this VIDEO EVIDENCE...

why do you lame scumbags support a pedo ?

what the fcuk is wrong with you shlt-stains ?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post

Wow very disturbing.......

Comment

• I know most Turmp fans lack the intelligence but they need to realize a few things, they have been living of false promises since Troompy got elected.

For 4 fkn years we've been hearing about sh** like how we should trust the plan and how there is gonna be 10 days of darkness where Trump's army will be fighting the evil of this world. And of course all those Hollywood pedo arrests etc...

Nothing happened except that he tweeted his fkn ass off for 4 years

Comment

• Trump himself is a lie. All hype. All lies.
                  And the stupid people of the nation bought it.
                  Now it’s time for the stupid people to wake up and realize they were duped.

Now we have a real President.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    Nothing happened except that he tweeted his fkn ass off for 4 years
                    We had the lowest minority unemployment on record, and for the first time since Eisenhower we didnt start a new war.

Those are major achievements.

Youd know this if you spent time doing a small bit of independent research as opposed to just superfan cheerleading online.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      For 4 fkn years we've been hearing about sh** like how we should trust the plan and how there is gonna be 10 days of darkness where Trump's army will be fighting the evil of this world. And of course all those Hollywood pedo arrests etc...

Comment

Working...
                      X