Collapse
No announcement yet.

HW Results and Updates Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Herminator is back at Rumours next Saturday!!!

Comment

• Holy mary mother of god mlac. The Brixton Bomber coming to the US to take on Minnesota Ice????

https://boxrec.com/en/event/803555

Pray for Danny

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Holy mary mother of god mlac. The Brixton Bomber coming to the US to take on Minnesota Ice????

https://boxrec.com/en/event/803555

Pray for Danny

Comment

• HW boxing is back baby! Wach vs Kingpin tomorrow in Poland on PPV!!! Get your popcorn ready

Comment

• Think I might try to revive this thread, starting with this amazing news:

Comment

• Rumble in the Carpark today in Sheffield , perfect for Ali's dirty tactics, he might bite Salek's titty clean off
              mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

• The pin being fed to Rozanski at the weekend, could he get a big win and revive his career, despite having zero chin? i think this calls for the polak Pin V Pricey whatever the outcome tbf

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  The pin being fed to Rozanski at the weekend, could he get a big win and revive his career, despite having zero chin? i think this calls for the polak Pin V Pricey whatever the outcome tbf
                  that would be amazing, I also think Rozanski will walk through Szpilka and fold him

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Think I might try to revive this thread, starting with this amazing news:

This is a pretty crazy card in general, Big Daddy Browne, Austin Trout, Fabian Maidana and Mike Perez all fighting in Dubai lol

Comment

• I wouldn't mind a Kash Ali vs Simon Vallily fight. Hope the White Rhino gets back into this mix, good opponent for those guys

Comment

Working...
                      X