Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Who will you vote for President 2020
Trump 89 50.00%
Biden 46 25.84%
Other 9 5.06%
not voting 34 19.10%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old Today, 01:50 PM #8341
GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 18,050
Quoted: 12433 Post(s)
Rep Power: 68
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 457,724.93
Bank: 2,081.67
Total Points: 459,806.60
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, man! - Tony Trick-Pony Great memes. - Santa_ Respect Due. - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
Dude 90% of people crossing the border are Mexican. And no are not criminals. They come here to do work the average American line yourself refuse to do.

Face it your messiah, your president who ďgodĒ sent you is a racist.
If 90% of them were Polish or Swedish you'd all be crying about how we need to do something to fix this. The fact is, the Mexican border is an entry point for Chinese spies, Islamic terrorists from the Middle East and Africa, and it is allowing unvetted people to enter the U.S., many of which are criminals or possibly carrying some infectious disease. Why not emigrate legally? You seem to have a problem with laws that were designed to protect us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
You know this based on what ? Where are your legitimate sources that don't just cite each other ? You're a smart @ss. I hope you don't need to definition of what legit sources are.
The investigation is under way. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see there was rampant voter fraud and corruption. You need to change the channel and stop watching CNN. Tune in to other news sources that are actually reporting this. Get out of your bubble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
See what I mean? Give you examples, you deny them. Just as I posted. I guess when you're a white male nationalist those things aren't considered racist.

Do I actually have to explain that owners are responsible for the policies in their buildings? The Justice Department sued Trump, not his staff.

I can't control the fact you've decided to believe in disinformation. Unsubstantiated claims in Rumble, Parlor and other far right internet sites don't make Biden or Harris like Trump.
You gave false examples. As usual. Then you played the race card on good posters here. Biden will pave the way for China to own this country. Like I said, you'll be bowing to the people who hate you and your race the most, and if you think selling out to them is a good thing you'll be in for a rude awakening.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:55 PM #8342
D.I.E.S.E.L D.I.E.S.E.L is online now
No Risk-No Nothing
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rio Vista-Alpine, NJ
Posts: 13,599
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Rep Power: 55
D.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,533.25
Bank: 24,742.12
Total Points: 28,275.37
No Message - Sir TomJones I know you like! - komodo have a strawberry - AL YANKAB*TCH here's another bro - chiguy91 No Message - ??? 
Respect - rorymac Have another - rorymac drink up - project xxx1 cocktail hour - MANGLER About time - Rocky... 
*mwah* - led Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy holdays bro! - led 
merry xmas big man - project xxx1 Happy new year! - Toney Loc stay in shape - KING MEAT your sig is funny bro, lol! - Mike Tyson77 drink up my brother - Mike Tyson77 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Left Hook Tua AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
If 90% of them were Polish or Swedish you'd all be crying about how we need to do something to fix this. The fact is, the Mexican border is an entry point for Chinese spies, Islamic terrorists from the Middle East and Africa, and it is allowing unvetted people to enter the U.S., many of which are criminals or possibly carrying some infectious disease. Why not emigrate legally? You seem to have a problem with laws that were designed to protect us.



The investigation is under way. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see there was rampant voter fraud and corruption. You need to change the channel and stop watching CNN. Tune in to other news sources that are actually reporting this. Get out of your bubble.



You gave false examples. As usual. Then you played the race card on good posters here. Biden will pave the way for China to own this country. Like I said, you'll be bowing to the people who hate you and your race the most, and if you think selling out to them is a good thing you'll be in for a rude awakening.
Oh .. so you don't have sources ? From your tone, you've already come to a conclusion based on every single statement. I should get out of the bubble ? The reality bubble ? I'm going off the facts of the situation, what has been presented up to date. My view will adjust if the sources justify so.
D.I.E.S.E.L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:56 PM #8343
man down man down is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 17,570
Quoted: 11463 Post(s)
Rep Power: 51
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 344,524.70
Bank: 4,081.59
Total Points: 348,606.29
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista Just a parrot. Can't think for himself and has no logical thought. - Robbie Barrett For your Trump fapping sessions. Also useful for when he loses the election. - Robbie Barrett 
To celebrate Bidens win........ - Robbie Barrett 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
c'mon ... I say they, you say "you guys" ... I don't know who you guys is. They is referring to those gaming the system but saying differently publicly. This system was in place before Obama, and unlike you I'm not pointing to one party and blaming. All parties are guilty, but specific parties/y, which I don't need to point out, have harsher outlook toward immigrants while reaping in all the benefits ... the other is more progressive towards the same issue
Even more reason it should have been changed right? I mean, Rs are taking advantage of these people right? Why not be the first to fix the system when you have the power to do so??? Instead you pass and blame the next guy? Seems odd.

This is why I liked Trump. There were no excuses. He pushed for everything he campaigned on even if it wasn't popular and passed more than most presidents do. He didn't care about the politics.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:00 PM #8344
billeau2 billeau2 is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 15,462
Quoted: 6330 Post(s)
Rep Power: 59
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 301,257.75
Bank: 2,516.06
Total Points: 303,773.81
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 
I believe that's a Pabst - CauliflowerEars No Message - Marchegiano 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lparm 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slip Stream View Post
Indeed, I write a lot as well, in fact, thatís all I do. I write what I want first (unedited), then, I go back and edit my mistakes, not because Iím a perfectionist but because I respect my audience, whoever they may be. But thatís just me.



I have no idea whatís happening on your end, nor do I care, all I care about is being able to comprehend what the person Iím dialoguing with is saying. So if I misunderstand you, I consider it entirely your issue for not taking the time to make sure I do understand you. That what good communication is all about.



If weíre discussing gravity or facts, that isnít a matter of interpretation in my humble opinion, which is why I try to buttress my statements with support. More often than not when I encounter a person that has an aversion to this the discussion is fruitless for me because Iím not going to take some random personís word for just about anything over the internet. It isnít personal, itís just that Iíve found people who talk out of their ass, more often than not turn out to be absolutely full of it. Iím a critical thinker as well, so what may be good for you, wouldnít pass the sniff test for me.



Thatís complete nonsense. A ďfact n.Ē is defined as a thing that is known or proved to be true. Weíre not talking about absolute truth or a philosophical point, or people wouldnít get anywhere in a discussion. We both know that gravity, tends to be a fact, weíre both males, tends to be a fact, and water tends to be wet, we understand that to be a fact. So when Iím having a discussion and weíre discussing common elements we tend to believe are true and one party deviates from this, the discussion is a waste of my time at that point. This is why I give conspiracy theories very little credence. When a topic of discussion takes on too many moving parts I pretty much dismiss that person.



Senator Sanders wasnít denied anything due to fraud thatís nonsense and again, not proven anywhere. Simply because someone loses that you want to win doesnít mean fraud is involved. Elections tend to be very emotional for a lot of people because they become very vested in a given candidate and I completely accept and understand this, but to conclude, fraud, is ridiculous because itís very hard to get away with.



How the establishment responds to Trump is irrelevant to me. Iím looking at voters and how they respond to his vitriol and divisiveness and how he affects our politics on a daily basis. Trump is poison to reasonable discourse, intellectual honesty, integrity, fair play, and reason. Itís from that basis I come at the Trump phenomenon. Also, there is no legal precedent on Trumpís side which is why heís getting his suits tossed and why he ultimately came to be represented by a cadre of crazy and incompetent attorneys.

Also, the HOR did not impeach Trump based on the dossier and the articles of impeachment (which you clearly didnít read) are particular about this. Trump was impeached because he abused his office to try to manufacture a scandal against a candidate he knew he was most vulnerable against and it played out the way he thought it would. He lost.

No, I donít get the comparison, but thatís fine, itís clear to me a lot of what you write probably isnít as well thought out as youíre trying to present here.



I do read your posts, but as Iíve stated earlier, you really arenít that clear or coherent. Iím not trying to bash you, Iím stating a fact, I do not understand your points and what youíre trying to accomplish. I would have never pegged you as a supporter of Senator Sanders because many of the points you use I see the Right using, which is why I thought you were a Trump supporter and Iím not the only one. In the thread you created yesterday, several of the posters thought just the same thing as I did, which told me Iím not the only one that doesnít understand what the hell youíre talking about.

To me, you do more babbling than making coherent points. Additionally from my point of view, our institutions have already rendered a verdict and the silent Republicans know this as well, their inability to speak out says more about their political angling than it does anything else. Trump has been abusing the process for weeks to try to reverse a result everyone knows to be true. There was zero widespread voter fraud. The hand count in GA really drove this point home. There was almost no variation between the paper ballots and the machines the votes were entered into. If there was a mistake it tended to be because of human error.

Dominion: [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

The judge in the Pennsylvania suit really summed up Trump's legal prospects perfectly. I probably shouldnít assume that youíve read the opinion, which is 37 pages, but I will. Trump knows he lost, and reports from the White House are consistent on this.



Simply because I donít agree with you on this point doesnít mean I havenít looked at many angles before this discussion, unless, you think this is the first time Iíve looked at this? It isnít by the way, Iím a political junkie, all I do is read and think about politics, so when Trump made his initial claims when he formed his now defunct Voter Integrity Commission, I looked at that seriously, even when they found zero evidence of voter fraud. He formed the commission because he was claiming foreigners and dead people were voting for Clinton, he lied and it was false.

Letís take my speculation out of it, the judges are ruling along the lines of my conclusions and before they even ruled in these cases I knew how they going to rule because you canít go into a court of law like youíre on Newsmax or Fox News, either you can prove your case or you canít.

I canít truly say if youíre wise or not, but Iím leaning more towards not, just because of the nature of your posts.



Again, I have been reading your posts and to me theyíre nonsensical, and from other responses Iíve seen to them, Iím not the only one that believes this. Maybe youíre just misunderstood, but I doubt it. I donít have a need to malign you, I offer up my thoughts as they occur, Iím not responsible for your feelings as you arenít responsible for mine.



I donít care if you have the last word, and Iím going to respond to every post thatís written to me as I would respond to every statement if we were sitting in person and having a conversation. You can call it whatever you want. Peace out.
What you are is someone who is an example of what this country and world has become... because standards of critical thinking, objectivity in the media have been flushed down the toilet, we are entering an age of diversion and censorship.

You are unable to tolerate an opinion that simply asks that the courts be able to look at evidence presented. You are too stupid to realize that you, and I, have no access to the evidence. So, you parade a cause that the state media has taken on full speed ahead... that using legitimate forms of redress, might hurt a transfer of power.

There is no evidence of this, and if the tactics become simply a means to stall, I don't see it... each state can certify the election results and seem to be. And if we, as the nation we purport to be, cannot handle this process, we have bigger problems.

Ridiculing Trump, lampooning others is not a bad thing... But when you castigate others who share an opinion that differs, nd resort to personal attacks... you are a pawn. You may not realize it but getting you to resort to personal attacks shows exactly where you are at...

Soon people like you will be calling for others to be censored, then thrown in jail, then eventually, "hey they deserved to lose their job"... that is what history tells us.

I am going to try one last appeal to you to use your common sense. In Germany, during the second world war, one of Hitler's tactics was to go to the University. He convinced the smartest people in society that National Socialism was a panacea for their intellectual movement. He learned this from Hegel who, through nationalist fervor had every student in the university going to his classes. It was a big circle jerk of nationalist sentiments that one better go along with, or they were stupid, deluded...

Your need to demean, the way the press demeans, the way language has been weaponized, are all leading us down a similar path... MCcarthy had good people, black balled. They committed suicide, and other wise were ruined because of his accusations. Just like cancel culture. Someone uses the wrong word and God help them.

Grow up.
billeau2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:05 PM #8345
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 43,203
Quoted: 21659 Post(s)
Rep Power: 94
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 357,450.03
Bank: 2,188.12
Total Points: 359,638.15
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny No Message - MELLY-MEL... 
No Message - MELLY-MEL... To celebrate Bidens win........ - Robbie Barrett 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
We all know what these little estro-males feared in Trump, and we all know why they want him out. It has nothing to do with morals, character or integrity. These same slobs worship lowlife rappers and athletes, they make excuses for rioters and thugs, so they need to stop pretending they care about values.






exactly !!


FACT: there are lowlife shlt-bags who live among us


well... now we know who they are
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:18 PM #8346
HOUDINI563 HOUDINI563 is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Northeast USA
Posts: 2,893
Quoted: 1723 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12
HOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 27,084.54
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 28,336.16
Default

If their were true systemic voter fraud that statistically were relevant all Americans would be outraged. However just based upon the unhinged press conferences involving the lawyers representing Trump they have NOTHING. Add to this nearly 30 of their cases have been thrown out/dismissed. Why? Their is no evidence. So what you are instead seeing is a President totally uninterested in a fair election result. Trump wants to subvert the fabric of this nation, the right to vote, to find a way to win. EVERYONE should be outraged as this goes beyond Republican or Democrat. Trump is attacking the basic laws that make us great and he does not care. You have allowed a Cretin to become President. Luckily this nightmare ends Jan 20th.
HOUDINI563 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:35 PM #8347
1bad65 1bad65 is online now
The ugly American
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 23,674
Quoted: 11287 Post(s)
Rep Power: 94
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 215,498.03
Bank: 3,462.18
Total Points: 218,960.21
Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY 
No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 
Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ To celebrate Bidens win........ - Robbie Barrett 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
c'mon ... I say they, you say "you guys" ... I don't know who you guys is. They is referring to those gaming the system but saying differently publicly. This system was in place before Obama, and unlike you I'm not pointing to one party and blaming. All parties are guilty, but specific parties/y, which I don't need to point out, have harsher outlook toward immigrants while reaping in all the benefits ... the other is more progressive towards the same issue
Lmfao!!!!

Dude, you been cheerleading hard the last week or so.

Man up and at least admit it.

You're a political Team D superfan. You chant all the big team cheers and trash talk everyone who dares say anything negative about your team or says anything positive about their rivals.

At least own it.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 PM.