No announcement yet.

The Lie That is White Privilege

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lie That is White Privilege

This is Stephan Molyneux. I posted a vid of his, dismantling the false narrative of 3rd wave feminism. Stephan isn't conservative at all. He is secularist, with independent/libertarian political views. He breaks down the facts of America's past regarding slavery. The fact that the Irish were treated worse than Africans, and that Jews experienced a harder experience with Nazi Germany's attempted racial genocide. He focuses on the "poor victim" mentality that liberals pore into the black community. Listen to vid, before you dismiss this opinion. Remember the accusation of "racist" is now used to stifle dissent and debate, rather than speak honestly and logically on these issues.

The soft bigotry of lowered expectations.

Comment

pssh black people

Comment

We as reasonable people, need to push back agaisnt the lie of white privilege. I know many blue collar liberals, who work hard, are pro-union, bust their asses to take care of their families, that sh.it on this false proclamation. Even the white collar liberals here have to admit that its BS. If you dont speak aginst this divisive social-political theory now, the education elite will dictate government policy, and make this lie the law of the land. Push back against this with all of your energy. This lie must die!

Comment

Understood. I will to the best of my ability.

Comment

Liberals and the soft bigotry of lowered expectations.

Comment

Give Molyneux a listen for an independent opinion from both parties.

Comment

This is silly, the guy can't even disguise his bias even if he does make a few good points (the hatred just seethes through his words). I grew up in the wealthiest (and most heavily Jewish) community in Wisconsin. I am the epitome of "White Privilege." The success and failures of certain communities has far more to do with perpetuating an adequate standard of education than religion or color. Chances are, if all the rich people live in one part of town, they're wealthy because of their intelligence and/or level of education and they're working to give those same opportunities to their children. It shouldn't really be a shocking revelation to anyone that the richest part of town stays rich.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  This is silly, the guy can't even disguise his bias even if he does make a few good points (the hatred just seethes through his words). I grew up in the wealthiest (and most heavily Jewish) community in Wisconsin. I am the epitome of "White Privilege." The success and failures of certain communities has far more to do with perpetuating an adequate standard of education than religion or color. Chances are, if all the rich people live in one part of town, they're wealthy because of their intelligence and/or level of education and they're working to give those same opportunities to their children. It shouldn't really be a shocking revelation to anyone that the richest part of town stays rich.
                  White privilege is a lie created to keep racial tension up. Division is the politicians tool to keeping the public at odds with each other, rather than facing the legit issues of the times. You may have grown up in a rich, Jewish neighborhood, but yours and their race had nothing to do with it. Economic prosperity did. You even acknowledge that in your post. As to his "hatred seething through his words," your imbuing his message with a quality you want to see. Methinks that rich liberal brainwashing is rearing its ugly head. The man isn't racist, and that claim means nothing nowadays. Calling somebody racist is just how a liberal silences a dissenting opinion, avoiding the merits of an opposing idea because your idea has none.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    White privilege is a lie created to keep racial tension up. Division is the politicians tool to keeping the public at odds with each other, rather than facing the legit issues of the times. You may have grown up in a rich, Jewish neighborhood, but yours and their race had nothing to do with it. Economic prosperity did. You even acknowledge that in your post. As to his "hatred seething through his words," your imbuing his message with a quality you want to see. Methinks that rich liberal brainwashing is rearing its ugly head. The man isn't racist, and that claim means nothing nowadays. Calling somebody racist is just how a liberal silences a dissenting opinion, avoiding the merits of an opposing idea because your idea has none.
                    White Privilege is a very real thing, and my Welsh-Irish ancestors worked very hard for it. No amount of alarmist naivety will change these very simple facts of life. Smart people are more likely to marry each other, they're more likely to have smart children, and because of that their children are more likely to be afforded opportunities later in life. It's not "the jews" that kept that deeply butthurt fella' from getting his promotion, it's his own limitations.

I've worked with lazy ass people who would come to work and sleep for three more hours because they knew their ethnicity kept their job out of jeopardy, but at the same time I've known people who come to work with ideas and motivation and the only thing holding them back is that person sleeping at their desk every morning. IIRC you're a CPA...do any of the segments of the CPA exam care what color or creed people are?

Comment

Working...
                    X