Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd schooling Manny will never get old. It traumatized many posters here. At least Cotto gave him a decent fight.

Comment

• Floyd made a hit list fought them and beat them all.

The haters just continue to make fools of themselves in trying to discredit the wins.

Next thing you are going to hear is that Canelo was not in his prime and neither was Maidana

Comment

• Just wanted to stop in here and pay my respects to one of the most epic threads on this site.

This is truly a classic and should be stickied at the top of the forum to forever be enshrined in the BoxingScene hall of fame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
          I agree. I hate Floyd too.

If he wasn't such a cherry picker he would use the time machine to fight each name on that hit list
          on the same day - Feb. 30 2010. - that's five time travel events creating five different alternate universes.

Floyd must bring back video proof of each win if he is to receive proper credit in the 6th alternate universe.

Coward.
          You should be working at NASA instead of being an unemployed crackhead

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            That's true.

But as I said, for whatever reason those fights didn't happen when they should have. I'm not necessarily blaming him, and I don't care when the list were made. It's just that it was extremely rare in the second half of Mayweather's career that we got the fight we wanted at the time we wanted it,
            I'm just saying that the many people laughing it off in this thread, the shoes on the other foot now.

People are trying to now make out that Floyd waited for all the fighters to get old and past it before beating them which I find baffling.

He made the list, the list had 5 fighters on, his next 4 fights were 4 of the names on the list and all 5 were beaten in 5 years time.

It's not like it wasn't common knowledge that Floyd isn't an active fighter. When did people expect the list to be completed? In one year?

He made it, it was laughed off, he completed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              If Crawford beats floyd and PAC in 5 years does that make him goat? No It does not as they would be old and not at their best and what floyd di was wait until these guys declined

Love the floyd fans delusions on here, nut huggers at full force here

You get credit for beating guys at their best not when they have lost or clearly not at their best
              As someone pointed out after this list was revealed he fought 4 of the 5 names on the list back to back. Waited for them to get older though. Derp Derp.

After fighting the 4 fighters back to back, Pacquiao went and lost which ****ed up the fight because Pacquiao had to rebuild. Derp Derp.

Comment

If Crawford beats floyd and PAC in 5 years does that make him goat? No It does not as they would be old and not at their best and what floyd di was wait until these guys declined

Love the floyd fans delusions on here, nut huggers at full force here

You get credit for beating guys at their best not when they have lost or clearly not at their best
                Don't know why I'm even responding to you but here we go..

If Crawford made a list let's say for example; Garcia, Thurman, Brook, Spence and Bradley, and everyone considered it laughable and impossible and in his next 4 fights over 3 years he fights and beats Garcia, Thurman, Brook and Spence and then in the 5th year beats Bradley who was passed his best but still one of P4P in the world, then that would be considered quite impressive I'd imagine.
                Last edited by IronDanHamza; 10-15-2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Don't know why I'm even responding to here we go..

If Crawford made a list let's say for example; Garcia, Thurman, Brook, Spence and Bradley, and everyone considered it laughable and impossible and in his next 4 fights over 3 years he fights and beats Garcia, Thurman, Brook and Spence and then in the 5th year beats Bradley who was passed his best but still one of P4P in the world, then that would be considered quite impressive I'd imagine.
                  Come on dude

Ok here is what floyd should have done had he wanted to build
                  Legacy and he would have gone down as probably the best

You know as well as I do he fought some crud fights and did not fight elite guys at their best at times. You can pretend it is not the case but that doesn't change reality and before you say it PAC did the same he cherry picked

After PAC defeated cotto floyd should have fought PAC then and he would have gotten maximum credit. Just imagine it, everyone thought PAC in his prime was that good that he was on drugs. Hell floyds family thought he could survive bullets fired. Imagine the legacy of floyd had he gone and taken him out when the world was dreaming of the fight

after that he should have ignored Mosley imo cotto in my opinion was still in his best condition when he fought or even PAC for that matter

Berto
                  Ortiz
                  Guerrero
                  Maidana
                  Marquez
                  Zombie canelo after his catchweight criticisms

Above fights did nothing for his career at all

Floyd could have gone down as a goat but whether floyd fans like it or not he won't be considered among the best ever.

Edit sorry for the odd post I'm watching the boxing now but I actually can't be bothered to debate this stuff, I'm still drained from the old floyd vs PAC fights

Comment

Come on dude

Ok here is what floyd should have done had he wanted to build
                    Legacy and he would have gone down as probably the best

You know as well as I do he fought some crud fights and did not fight elite guys at their best at times. You can pretend it is not the case but that doesn't change reality and before you say it PAC did the same he cherry picked

After PAC defeated cotto floyd should have fought PAC then and he would have gotten maximum credit. Just imagine it, everyone thought PAC in his prime was that good that he was on drugs. Hell floyds family thought he could survive bullets fired. Imagine the legacy of floyd had he gone and taken him out when the world was dreaming of the fight

after that he should have ignored Mosley imo cotto in my opinion was still in his best condition when he fought or even PAC for that matter

Berto
                    Ortiz
                    Guerrero
                    Maidana
                    Marquez
                    Zombie canelo after his catchweight criticisms

Above fights did nothing for his career at all

Floyd could have gone down as a goat but whether floyd fans like it or not he won't be considered among the best ever.

Edit sorry for the odd post I'm watching the boxing now but I actually can't be bothered to debate this stuff, I'm still drained from the old floyd vs PAC fights
                    Why would he ignore Mosley? That's simply revisionist history at his best.

He fought Mosley literally next after making this list, he's one of the main people they are saying he won't fight in this thread.

In 2009, after the Marquez fight EVERYONE was saying that Floyd was ducking Mosley, was scared to death and would never fight him. If he "ignored" him he'd have gone down in history of absolutely ducking Mosley.

The rest, as I said, he made a list of 5 names and in his next 4 fights fought 4 of them.

I'm not talking about anyone else I'm talking about this list.

Comment

• Hit them all well past their primes.

Comment

Working...
                      X