No announcement yet.

Console gamers with 4k sets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
    Yep, the one i told you about is 4K UHD. PS4 pro graphics look insane on that baby.
    What's a good size screen to get? And do TV shows and DVDs look best on it as well? What makes this the best UHD TV today?

Comment

Better late than never I guess.

TV coming Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

TV coming Thursday.
        lmfao you get a knock off? that controller dont look right on that box cover lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          lmfao you get a knock off? that controller dont look right on that box cover lol.

Comment

After playing around with the new set and X, it's going to be hard to go back to 1080. Witcher 3 looks ****ing amazing, and Skyrim with mods is pretty crazy looking as well.

I picked up a TCL 55405, pretty low end on the spectrum, and I'm very impressed with it. The features and 4k HDR has sold me on getting a 65 inch 6 series next month. Plan is to get a LG OLED during the holiday deal time, and I should be set for awhile.

Comment

After playing around with the new set and X, it's going to be hard to go back to 1080. Witcher 3 looks ****ing amazing, and Skyrim with mods is pretty crazy looking as well.

I picked up a TCL 55405, pretty low end on the spectrum, and I'm very impressed with it. The features and 4k HDR has sold me on getting a 65 inch 6 series next month. Plan is to get a LG OLED during the holiday deal time, and I should be set for awhile.
              You can mod Skyrim on the One X?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                You can mod Skyrim on the One X?
                Yes sir. You need the Special Edition version of the game. You can mod on the original Xbox One as well.

Graphics, immersion, overall gameplay and huge glitch/bug improvements. Hell, you can have Deadpool as a follower.

Comment

TV coming Thursday.
                  No direspect, you have your taste, but damn that controller is fucking hideously uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by VNDERB0SS View Post
                    No direspect, you have your taste, but damn that controller is fucking hideously uncomfortable.
                    Worse than the PS4 PAD? That **** numbs my hand because of how small it is...you have to claw your hand.

Comment

Working...
                    X