Collapse
No announcement yet.

Verdejo = pendejo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verdejo needs some clenbuterol laced burgers. he'll be back in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Lol that doesn't be happen in other sports? It's totally rampant. NFL has financial classes for incoming players out of college on how to not be broke
      I'm not talking about going broke.

If you sign an NFL contract you have to go to training camp, you have to listen to your NFL coach. There are stipulations in place for you to get your bonus/salary. You can't just party all week and play on Sunday.

In boxing you don't have to listen to anyone, if your trainer starts giving you ****, you can fire him. You think Broner's trainers going to stand up to him?

In Boxing you are the boss.

Comment

Didn't even know he was fighting until a few days ago. We'll see him in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
          I remember this like yesterday. Now post when he was first exposed! Lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            Verdejo needs some clenbuterol laced burgers. he'll be back in no time.

Comment

Missed this fight. Any links?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                I remember this like yesterday. Now post when he was first exposed! Lol..
                https://youtu.be/apTflvpC1Bk?t=48m20s

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  Boxing doesn't have the infrastructure like other sports(NFL/NBA/MLB), you give these dead broke kids 200k-1 million signing bonus and they think they already made it. Instead of putting the work in they start partying and lose the dedication.

Verdejo/Frankie Gomez/Jose Benavidez - All had the potential to be superstars and they preferred the party street life.
                  Frankie Gomez disappoints me the most because he's actually good.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                    Thanks. Green K.

Comment

The idea to train with Abel Sanchez was a good one. They shouldn't give up on it just yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X