Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof that Japan's Greatest Shogun was black and so was Japanese Civilization

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those links says that Aborigines and all humans came out of Africa. Which I never disputed. However, what I am disputing is that the Aborigines and Southeast Asians are genetically black as you claim in your other post. The Aborigines and Southeast Asians, along with some southern Chinese groups like the Cantonese speaking ones which are genetically very close to Southeast Asians, left Africa tens of thousands of years ago and evolved into what they are. They are not genetically African.

No geneticist if they want to be taken seriously would claim Aborigines and Southeast Asians are Black. A Thai, Filipino, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Southern Chinese, and Aborigine have evolved into what they are today and have no genetic black heritage, they also have Neantherdal DNA which blacks from Africa don't have. They have evolved into a completely different population than the ones that stayed in Africa.

No one with half a brain would say Manny Pacquiao and Jackie Chan are genetically black.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      Those links says that Aborigines and all humans came out of Africa. Which I never disputed. However, what I am disputing is that the Aborigines and Southeast Asians are genetically black as you claim in your other post. The Aborigines and Southeast Asians, along with some southern Chinese groups like the Cantonese speaking ones which are genetically very close to Southeast Asians, left Africa tens of thousands of years ago and evolved into what they are. They are not genetically African.

No geneticist if they want to be taken seriously would claim Aborigines and Southeast Asians are Black. A Thai, Filipino, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Southern Chinese, and Aborigine have evolved into what they are today and have no genetic black heritage, they also have Neantherdal DNA which blacks from Africa don't have. They have evolved into a completely different population than the ones that stayed in Africa.

No one with half a brain would say Manny Pacquiao and Jackie Chan are genetically black.
      South East Asians are more closely related to Polynesians, Samoans and Hawaiians rather than oriental asians.

Comment

Working...
      X