Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would prime Manny Pacquiao had done against these fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Welterweight 147 was prime Pacquiao; The same weight he is today.
    I disagree. He fights at welterweight because that is where the money fights are. He was even better at 135 and 140 and could fight at that weight now if he wanted to and be very hard to beat. He is a tiny welterweight. He almost took Hatton's head off at 140.

Comment

Man, Pacquiao is so great we're now matching him up with ATGs who are at least 3-4 weight divisions above his best weight class.

With that said,

He whoops everyone on those list except for Sweet Pea and Hearns

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
        Vernon Forrest
        Mayorga
        Duran
        Sweet Pea
        Hearns
        JCC
        Felix Trinidad

Forrest would knock him out horrible style the guy was too tall, long and had straight power down the middle Pac would try to leap in and get caught

Duran vs Pac, I have to say Duran that dude was a monster

Sweet Pea it would be boring but they would give it to Pac for being the aggressor

Hearns would knock Pac cold with the right hand straight

Julio Cesar Chavez would get knocked out, he wasn't great at 147 and Pac would chew him up and light him up bad

Trindad would KO Pacman too big and strong he was 6 foot tall with power hooks.

Comment

Good posts

Comment

Duran would beat Manny. Too smart too versatile. He's a better defensive fighter, a better in fighter, has underrated hand speed can deliver a knockout punch with either hand and a great chin. It would be a great fight but Manny would get worn down.
            Hearns would knock him out. Too long too powerfull, too big. Few people talk about his hand speed which was outstanding. His boxing skills were A+. He could be hurt but I don't think Pacquiao would be around long enough to exploit that. Tommy is too big but I did say that about Thurman. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Duran would beat Manny. Too smart too versatile. He's a better defensive fighter, a better in fighter, has underrated hand speed can deliver a knockout punch with either hand and a great chin. It would be a great fight but Manny would get worn down.
              Hearns would knock him out. Too long too powerfull, too big. Few people talk about his hand speed which was outstanding. His boxing skills were A+. He could be hurt but I don't think Pacquiao would be around long enough to exploit that. Tommy is too big but I did say that about Thurman. LOL
              good post...

Comment

PAC beats all of them, maybe troubled with pernell.

But he beats them all.
                KO/TKO.

U guys just don’t know boxing man, or you’re so in denial of Pac’s skill that you just deny everything.

PAC would be victorious over all of them. Look just at the guys god damn achievements man, acknowledge the fact his LAST REAL LOSS was to JMM 7 years ago and that was only because he didn’t want to get robbed like he did in the Bradley fight before.

Other than that, dude had been dominating boxing for the past 13 years!

Comment

pac is the main topic on here...... smh.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                    Vernon Forrest
                    Mayorga
                    Duran
                    Sweet Pea
                    Hearns
                    JCC
                    Felix Trinidad
                    He losses to all of them except mayorga

Chavez would've been a war

Trinidad, hearns, Forrest are too big