Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Believes That "The Bilderberg Group" Rules The World?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... I was only joking... do you think, for instance, that "extremely wealthy people" from Saudi Arabia or China are worshiping Lucifer as well?...
    Muslims would refer to Lucifer as Iblis.

I don't know what name the Chinese might use. But the wealthy and powerful Li family has close ties to the Rothschilds and Rockefellers.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      The wealthy promotes atheism while they worship the devil themselves

Coz atheism is = to hate God
      ... The etymological root for the word atheism originated before the 5th century BCE from the ancient Greek ἄθεος (atheos), meaning "without god(s)"...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Muslims would refer to Lucifer as Iblis.

I don't know what name the Chinese might use. But the wealthy and powerful Li family has close ties to the Rothschilds and Rockefellers.
        ... yes... that's precisely what wealthy Chinese are cultivating... sure...

Comment

I wish I was a fly on the wall for those meetings.

Rich/powerful people with massive amount of power/influence all meeting in privacy...i mean that can't be a good thing.

I highly doubt they are talking about BBCs and the NBA Playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I wish I was a fly on the wall for those meetings.

Rich/powerful people with massive amount of power/influence all meeting in privacy...i mean that can't be a good thing.

I highly doubt they are talking about BBCs and the NBA Playoffs.
            Most of them are men. Boys will be boys. 99% chance they're talking about racism and game of thrones over a drink like we do on here.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... yes... that's precisely what wealthy Chinese are cultivating... sure...
              The Li family has connections to the CIA, poppy fields in the Golden Triangle, Chinese banking mischief, and Triads.

Maybe they aren't connected to a worldwide Luciferian elite, though. Maybe it's just coincidence that they spread so much misery with their money.

Comment

I find all these conspiracies very vague.

Ties and connections arent solid evidence for anything.

When they play detective and 'connect the dots' it seems that half the dots they are connecting are very questionable. Plus they leave out the dots that are an inconvenience.

Comment

I read a book many years ago called "Behold a pale horse" that bilderberg group was all over that book, and the trilateral agreement which is supposedly an organization that secretly deals with some aliens n shít..

Fun stuff to get into when you're stoned

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    I find all these conspiracies very vague.

Ties and connections arent solid evidence for anything.

When they play detective and 'connect the dots' it seems that half the dots they are connecting are very questionable. Plus they leave out the dots that are an inconvenience.
                    Read Carroll Quigley's "Tragedy and Hope" sometime. No vagueness, specific names and solid evidence are given of the existence of a power elite Establishment.

Quigley actually believed they were benevolent and was sympathetic to their goals. Which is what makes his writing all the more interesting since he was taking a positive view of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Read Carroll Quigley's "Tragedy and Hope" sometime. No vagueness, specific names and solid evidence are given of the existence of a power elite Establishment.

Quigley actually believed they were benevolent and was sympathetic to their goals. Which is what makes his writing all the more interesting since he was taking a positive view of them.
                      Sounds like a great book.
                      The vagueness is from 99% of conspiracy theorists.
                      There is probably lots of theories that may very well be true, but often i find it frustrating when people preach but clearly only are repeating what theyve heard/read.

The greed and corruption of the elite is nothing new. But with "conspiracy theories" its a blanket belief that covers literally every world event.

People dont even know all the politics that go on in their local supermarkets. Yet they know about secret global elite families plans. Like its a big chess board.

Comment

Working...
                      X