Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-22-2019, 04:45 AM #1
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 5280 Post(s)
Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 306,979.85
Default GGG Proves Strength w/ Malik Scott - Dodged the WHOLE PBC 168 titles!!

Remember when Abel said GGG could see Kovalev at 175... one day, or Abel admitting GGG would eventually fight at 175.

Yet all the GGG diehards were scared that GGG couldn’t fight at 168 or that he was too old. These ******ed insecure answers was what all the GGG minions would say and jerked off to the idea that Gennady should retire into the “sunset” with his money... man fook all that gay talk nor confidence in GGG.

I still think GGG would’ve won titles against Dirrell vs Yildirim winner or Plant’s belt. Easy work

Malik Scott don’t even look like a big Heavyweight next to GGG... yet GGG at 36 still got that power in his arms.

Last edited by Young Bidness; 03-22-2019 at 04:48 AM.
Young Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 04:56 AM #2
20 million lil chuckles

Quoted: 3938 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,490.34
Total Points: 159,778.21
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
Remember when Abel said GGG could see Kovalev at 175... one day, or Abel admitting GGG would eventually fight at 175.

Yet all the GGG diehards were scared that GGG couldn’t fight at 168 or that he was too old. These ******ed insecure answers was what all the GGG minions would say and jerked off to the idea that Gennady should retire into the “sunset” with his money... man fook all that gay talk nor confidence in GGG.

I still think GGG would’ve won titles against Dirrell vs Yildirim winner or Plant’s belt. Easy work

Malik Scott don’t even look like a big Heavyweight next to GGG... yet GGG at 36 still got that power in his arms.

Stylistically Plant might hard work now, but I've little doubt he could beat Yildrim or Dirrell, and SMW wouldn't have been a terrible route especially if he'd gone up c. 2015 or so, but for better or worse GGG spent the last few years chasing the Canelo payday... it it ain't the career strategy I would have liked, but I also ain't the one gotta put his kids through college.

That said, I don't think his ability to crush hands or wrestle proves a great deal about his ability to transition to 168.
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 05:42 AM #3
PBC on LEAN!

Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Stylistically Plant might hard work now, but I've little doubt he could beat Yildrim or Dirrell, and SMW wouldn't have been a terrible route especially if he'd gone up c. 2015 or so, but for better or worse GGG spent the last few years chasing the Canelo payday... it it ain't the career strategy I would have liked, but I also ain't the one gotta put his kids through college.

That said, I don't think his ability to crush hands or wrestle proves a great deal about his ability to transition to 168.
you smoking crack. He would smash Yildirim as Eubank did, and he'd resmash Groves ribs again. Dirrell? Cmon, easy fights for GGG. Plant can't hang with GGG.

Instead this clown is chasing Canelo again..

stop bringing up Kid's college. tuition aint ever gonna be a problem for the Golovkin family.
Old 03-22-2019, 06:20 AM #4
20 million lil chuckles

Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
you smoking crack. He would smash Yildirim as Eubank did, and he'd resmash Groves ribs again. Dirrell? Cmon, easy fights for GGG. Plant can't hang with GGG.

Instead this clown is chasing Canelo again..

stop bringing up Kid's college. tuition aint ever gonna be a problem for the Golovkin family.
Literal much? It's a roundabout way of saying that a man's financial decisions are his to make.

But yeah I got no problems with Golovkin going to 168 and I don't see the point in another Canelo fight - one that GGG is likely to lose unarguably at this point. My personal preference would be Plant, Mundo, Zurdo or Benavidez at 168 if that was the route he was gonna take though. Really can't see much point in him fighting Dirrell or Yildrim level guys, though I've a depressing feeling we may end up with someone of that level or worse as a MW filler before Canelo III.
Old 03-22-2019, 06:34 AM #5
PBC on LEAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Literal much? It's a roundabout way of saying that a man's financial decisions are his to make.

But yeah I got no problems with Golovkin going to 168 and I don't see the point in another Canelo fight - one that GGG is likely to lose unarguably at this point. My personal preference would be Plant, Mundo, Zurdo or Benavidez at 168 if that was the route he was gonna take though. Really can't see much point in him fighting Dirrell or Yildrim level guys, though I've a depressing feeling we may end up with someone of that level or worse as a MW filler before Canelo III.
the idea of GGG fighting the winner of Dirrell vs Yildirim does not mean that's the fight we want, it's the fights that would secure GGG in unification with the better names at 168, and Haymon would take care of GGG. The Plant unification bout would happen.

Benavidez might have nice looking snap and combinations against his resume, but a bigger GGG whom could tame his combos with his usual defense, I don't see Benavidez beating him. GGG performed the way he did against Jacobs and Canelo series because he has deprived his strength continuing to make weight at 160. None of this is theory. We know GGG is sparring guys bigger than him at Big Bear and is weighing 185lbs. It's been like this for a long time, and when the HBO 3 fights a year dates diminished his frame got bigger, less metabolism.

Zurdo and Mundo are on the verge of moving up. I've been telling everyone, GGG at 168 at PBC - whether we like it or not - would have been mega fights as Haymon would've organized Charlo and Eubank Jr. If Korobov gave Charlo problems at 160, expect GGG at 168 to look even better.

It's a shame so many GGG diehards don't understand the sport, the coasted with GGG going to DAZN, and let's be honest, they don't care who he fights. They just complain about scorecards and say his pays were the best thing all while for years they rallied behind him when he said he wasn't about the money. fooking clowns man
Old 03-22-2019, 11:10 AM #6
20 million lil chuckles

Quote:
the idea of GGG fighting the winner of Dirrell vs Yildirim does not mean that's the fight we want, it's the fights that would secure GGG in unification with the better names at 168, and Haymon would take care of GGG. The Plant unification bout would happen.

Benavidez might have nice looking snap and combinations against his resume, but a bigger GGG whom could tame his combos with his usual defense, I don't see Benavidez beating him. GGG performed the way he did against Jacobs and Canelo series because he has deprived his strength continuing to make weight at 160. None of this is theory. We know GGG is sparring guys bigger than him at Big Bear and is weighing 185lbs. It's been like this for a long time, and when the HBO 3 fights a year dates diminished his frame got bigger, less metabolism.

Zurdo and Mundo are on the verge of moving up. I've been telling everyone, GGG at 168 at PBC - whether we like it or not - would have been mega fights as Haymon would've organized Charlo and Eubank Jr. If Korobov gave Charlo problems at 160, expect GGG at 168 to look even better.

It's a shame so many GGG diehards don't understand the sport, the coasted with GGG going to DAZN, and let's be honest, they don't care who he fights. They just complain about scorecards and say his pays were the best thing all while for years they rallied behind him when he said he wasn't about the money. fooking clowns man
GGG fans are doing much the same as any other fanbase... it's never about the money until it turns out that it is.

The DAZN thing I'm ambivalent. I think Golovkin probably woulda done well enough financially whichever network he was on and I think his opportunity for establishing a memorable legacy is probably past whichever network he chose, so I ain't really fussed - just hope he takes some reasonable fights in the time he has left.

Golovkin at 168 is a drum you been banging since you began your impressively prolific posting marathon a couple months back. Again I'm not too fussed. I still think Golovkin is fairly comfortable at 160, though it's no surprise the cut is becoming a bit harder. People seem to forget that even at age 30 - the age when boxers typically start to struggle with weight and often move up to their natural class - he was still coming to the ring below 170 (167ish vs Proksa as best I recall) which is smaller than most top JMWs. Probably if the dude had begun his career in the US it would have been at 154. Still - just cos he can still make MW, doesn't necessarily mean he should, and he might be better moving up to 168 even though it'll probably mean giving up additional size.

So. Either way... your PBC proposal would probably have been a viable route - might have even lead to some good fights, but we'll never know now and there's arguments to be made for any of the networks. Ain't really a great deal of point in trying to second guess a decision already made.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:42 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2688 Post(s)
richardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 52,094.00
great poster - thuggery Props for cutting for Roy Jones - Boxing Goat Great poster - Boxing Goat first ballot hof poster - sugarsmosley Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 

I think GGG could prolong his career by going to 168 because 5 years ago, he didnt look gaunt in the face at weigh-in's, but now I think he struggles to make 160 looking at his face. He needs a little more body fat. And there are some great fights at 168. But he may want to stay away from the huge Benavidez who at one time weighed over 200 pounds.
richardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 11:49 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2625 Post(s)
mcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,912.44
Total Points: 73,281.93
team Imbecile - Ogecca MaMa 

Canelito whooped that boy

Image result for Canelo gif

Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-22-2019 at 12:29 PM.
mcdonalds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 12:09 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 792 Post(s)
AKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 515,121.07
Total Points: 556,778.73

At least he's coming into this camp looking more in shape than he's been. He ballooned up too much in weight the past year or 2 and it's been pretty evident that it was not benefitting him. Of course, we'll see how much good this will do in the coming weeks and months but it's a good sign he appears to be closer to how he used to enter camp.
AKAcronym is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 12:27 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7718 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,637.62
Total Points: 178,797.59
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:

You speak only for your self. You don't speak for GGG fans because I am one of them and you damn sure don't speak for me. I have never worried about GGG fighting the best at 168 and I don't worry about him fighting there now at almost 37 years old. I think he would do very well against any 160 or 168 pounder in the world. 175 is a strong weight class and that would be pushing things too far. The best middleweights play hell beating the best light heavyweights. That is a 15 pound jump.
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
dodged, malik, proves, scott, strength, titles!!