Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

Freshman representative Ilhan Omar is under attack from the left and right for simply saying AIPAC controls a lot of politicians. They're calling her remarks anti semitism. AIPAC, like the NRA, is an American based lobbying group. But they lobby for a foreign government instead of special interests of American groups. Republican Minority leader Kevin McCarthy compared her to Republican Representative Steve King, who was removed from committee positions for his racist comments spanning decades.

A congressperson pointing out the powerful influence of a lobbying group is considered anti-semitism because the group is Jewish.

Chelsea Clinton attacking her

New York Times attacking her

She buckled and apologized

They put more pressure on here than Virginia's governor who was dressed in blackface or the KKK outfit.

My brother, ShoulderRoll, will love this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      They put more pressure on here than Virginia's governor who was dressed in blackface or the KKK outfit.
      Because she falls under congressional rules. Governors do not. You should wonder why the democrats aren't putting pressure on their governor. They run the state legislature.

Funny you complain about Jewish money but won't complain about Muslim money that backs this woman you are posting about.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
        Because she falls under congressional rules. Governors do not. You should wonder why the democrats aren't putting pressure on their governor. They run the state legislature.
        And what does that have to do with pressure? She's elected just like he was. They can't force her out of congress just like they can't force him out of the governor's office. I'm talking about the pressure put on here compared to the pressure put on Northam. I bet if he dressed as a Jewish stereotype he wouldn't be in office today.

And the fact that they got her to turn around and apologize within 24 hours proves her point about how powerful the Israel lobby is.

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
        Funny you complain about Jewish money but won't complain about Muslim money that backs this woman you are posting about.
        Because "Muslim money" isn't the topic. If you want to discuss that go make a topic and if I feel like talking about it with you I will.

She represents a mostly muslim district. Of course "muslim money" is going o be behind her. Those are her constituents dumb ****

Comment

rich people are in control..not sure why this is hard to understand

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Freshman representative Ilhan Omar is under attack from the left and right for simply saying AIPAC controls a lot of politicians. They're calling her remarks anti semitism. AIPAC, like the NRA, is an American based lobbying group. But they lobby for a foreign government instead of special interests of American groups. Republican Minority leader Kevin McCarthy compared her to Republican Representative Steve King, who was removed from committee positions for his racist comments spanning decades.

A congressperson pointing out the powerful influence of a lobbying group is considered anti-semitism because the group is Jewish.

Chelsea Clinton attacking her

New York Times attacking her

She buckled and apologized

Every celebrity knows this. You criticize the Jews you’re out of show business. Same applies for politics I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              rich people are in control..not sure why this is hard to understand
              Why didn't you ask him why he only posts political stuff?

Comment

Her own party is shutting her down.

Omar drew condemnation from members of both parties after she tweeted Sunday evening that AIPAC has been paying members of Congress to support Israel. On Monday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., called on Omar to apologize, saying that "her use of anti-Semitic tropes and prejudicial accusations about Israel's supporters is deeply offensive."

Rep. Eliot Engel, D-N.Y., the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, said it was "shocking to hear a Member of Congress invoke the anti-Semitic trope of 'Jewish money.'" Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., called the comments "deeply disappointing and disturbing."

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Why didn't you ask him why he only posts political stuff?
                  Because I don't only post political stuff. I'll post in the political threads but I rarely make political threads.

Comment

I never thought in a million years I'd be defending an sideshow freak like Ilhan, but nothing she said was "anti-Semitic".

The AIPAC is openly an organization that financially lobbies in Washington for a Jewish nation-state. They don't attempt to hide this. It's (literally) the business they're in and the goal they publicly advocate.

She (Semitic) made this factual observation to a Jewish woman (also Semitic) and is "under fire for anti-Semitism"?

HAHAHA!

What the **** does that even mean?

Comment

Working...
                    X