No announcement yet.

Barry Hearn admits the $50 mil offer was legit & they turned it down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    Yes. Anyone saying wilder ducked AJ, HAS to be saying wilder never sent a generous offer.
    No they don't. The only thing proven is that they did indeed send an offer, NOTHING ELSE. Was it a serious offer that they wanted the fight? We don't know, BT's involvement suggests it wasn't.

Comment

Guys like Hearn are why I hate promoters. It sure looked empty at Staples, just like Eddie said. Too bad those few people didn’t get to see a main event, since there was no way Wilder-Fury would actually happen.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Guys like Hearn are why I hate promoters. It sure looked empty at Staples, just like Eddie said. Too bad those few people didn’t get to see a main event, since there was no way Wilder-Fury would actually happen.
        breazeale looked great out there last night.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          breazeale looked great out there last night.

I mean...promote your own sh—. Why do you have to hate on the next man’s fight so hard? Especially when it could have been you? Man. Too many things to say.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            Aj was proven last night that you can’t fight wilder in America and expect fair play

Wilder is a cheat with his haymon paid judges
            That judge from the UK scored it a draw

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

I mean...promote your own sh—. Why do you have to hate on the next man’s fight so hard? Especially when it could have been you? Man. Too many things to say.
              During the time that Wilder/Fury was announced, Eddie spent way more time dogging that fight then talking about any of the US fights or cards he had.

Danny Jacobs just fought in front of 4,691 in his damn home town last month! for a world title!!

Comment

We all saw why AJ wants none of Wilder. Fury, who is a much better boxer than AJ was put down twice by Wilder.

AJ doesnt want it.

Comment

Wow look at those aj fans pivot... Sounding a lot like salty "fill in the blank" fans in 3...2...1...

Fury and wilder stars are already growing.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    That judge from the UK scored it a draw
                    Does being from the UK prevent him from being corrupt?

How about the judge that had Wilder winning? He also had Garcia beating Herrera, obviously in Haymons pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      During the time that Wilder/Fury was announced, Eddie spent way more time dogging that fight then talking about any of the US fights or cards he had.

Danny Jacobs just fought in front of 4,691 in his damn home town last month! for a world title!!
                      All his cards in the US have been heavily papered and he still averages around 4k. He’s so transparent, I’m not amused anymore when I listen to Brits go to bat for him. A terrible liar and quite arrogant in many ways. The guy who woke up on third and thinks he hit a homerun. He’ll always have a market in Europe, but that bulls— ain’t selling elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X