No announcement yet.

Crawford proves why hes #1 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
    Thank God we won't find 13 people who agree with you. Most people have Crawford as number 1 already.
    That's cause this is an American forum heavily bias towards American fighters. His resume is nowhere near lomachenkos

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
      i know that they have him as N1 ,buut i dont know on what basis ,who have he beat to be N1 ?
      You won't get an answer. American fight fans will always put an American as pound for pound number 1 and a foreign fighter has to do twice as much to even be mentioned in the same breath

Comment

So Crawford has a few close rounds before taking over and stopping his undefeatyopponent and people are trolling when floyd struggled with maidaina, Loma got dropped by Linares and ward didn’t have it all his own way with Abraham. So what?

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
          So Crawford has a few close rounds before taking over and stopping his undefeatyopponent and people are trolling when floyd struggled with maidaina, Loma got dropped by Linares and ward didn’t have it all his own way with Abraham. So what?
          Those opponents were proven world class opponents, champions etc..

Benavidez has never fought anyone good and was dragging his gammy leg around the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
            Crawford is not P4P number 1 and he will never be.
            I agree

And I’m sure most non biased fans would too

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              Those opponents were proven world class opponents, champions etc..

Benavidez has never fought anyone good and was dragging his gammy leg around the ring.
              Only Linares could you argue for being a class the other two are b/ b+ if we are honest those elite fighters struggled but won. The reason it was difficult is because styles
              Make fights

Comment

Only Linares could you argue for being a class the other two are b/ b+ if we are honest those elite fighters struggled but won. The reason it was difficult is because styles
                Make fights
                But they had won world titles, competed at a high world class level, even if they won some and lost some, they were in the mix.

Benavidez had not done anything anywhere near that and was clearly a one legged fighter. And anyway, i'm not knocking Crawford, he got the job done as top fighters do but comparing Benavidez to the guys you mentioned is a bad comparison.

Comment

This thread gets an A+++++++++++++++

Good 1 OP!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    But they had won world titles, competed at a high world class level, even if they won some and lost some, they were in the mix.

Benavidez had not done anything anywhere near that and was clearly a one legged fighter. And anyway, i'm not knocking Crawford, he got the job done as top fighters do but comparing Benavidez to the guys you mentioned is a bad comparison.

But he was 27-0 coming into the fight, he was also the bigger and stronger man plus his career isn’t over what if he goes on to win a world title? A bit premature to act like he’s just some cherry pick when his only loss is Crawford.

Comment

Well the only difference in those examples are the other opponents had actually proven beforehand to be pretty decent fighters. In Maidana case he got better after linking up with Garcia.

Last night, Bud fought a guy who had fought nobody to get to 27-0. Crawford is a damn good fighter but I dont like the way his future looks over at TR and I dont like how much he gets tagged with big shots but if he can take a punch then that's no big deal I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X