Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So it turns out Saunders hasn't broken WADA rules, a lot of you owe him an apology.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Sure, Oxilofrine; Which is banned by VADA but is allowed by WADA, because it's a stimulant that produces rapid weight loss, increased oxygen, stamina, blood pressure and stimulates the central nervous system while killing brain cells in the process.

So there goes your answer buddy. WADA being the gold standard for testing my ass. VADA is a new Anti-Doping Agency that tests for everything. It's groundbreaking and innovative unlike the old agencies.

"This document contains the Official Prohibited List (Substances and Methods) of the
    Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA). VADA guidelines concerning these specific
    substances and groups are intended to closely track internationally recognized standards for
    substances prohibited by sport, such as the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Official
    Prohibited List of 2018. Therefore, nomenclature for these substances, classification groups
    and other uses by the WADA Prohibited List will be preserved, unless otherwise specified by
    VADA."

Same rules as WADA unless specified. Now show me the rule that says the substance Saunders used is banned at all times.

http://vada-testing.org/wp-content/u..._List_2018.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      "This document contains the Official Prohibited List (Substances and Methods) of the
      Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA). VADA guidelines concerning these specific
      substances and groups are intended to closely track internationally recognized standards for
      substances prohibited by sport, such as the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Official
      Prohibited List of 2018. Therefore, nomenclature for these substances, classification groups
      and other uses by the WADA Prohibited List will be preserved, unless otherwise specified by
      VADA."

Same rules as WADA unless specified. Now show me the rule that says the substance Saunders used is banned at all times.

Well answer this question for me please? Why is Oxilofrine on the prohibited substance list of every major sport like the NFL, Major League Baseball and NCAA with year-round, not out-of-competition testing, with a weak list, like they do with WADA and the UKAD, anti-doping in the UK; Since WADA is the gold standard for Anti-Doping testing?

Comment

Well answer this question for me please? Why is Oxilofrine on the prohibited substance list of every major sport like the NFL, Major League Baseball and NCAA with year-round, not out-of-competition testing, with a weak list, like they do with WADA and the UKAD, anti-doping in the UK; Since WADA is the gold standard for Anti-Doping testing?
        Making more claims you can't back up. You just said the same thing about VADA but can't provide the evidence. Stop making up lies.

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
          I would apologize but I'm too high on my nasal spray right now.
          Hahaha . . . Hilarious!

Comment

VADA."

The following classification groups and substances are prohibited at all times during
            participation in the VADA program.
            There is no language referencing "in-competition", so doesn't that fall under "unless otherwise specified".

Edit - Oxilofrine is clearly listed under the S6 category.

Comment

Making more claims you can't back up. You just said the same thing about VADA but can't provide the evidence. Stop making up lies.
              Robbie, you cool. We just disagree from time to time. Out of respect, I am dropping this topic

Comment

Robbie, you cool. We just disagree from time to time. Out of respect, I am dropping this topic
                Fine. It would be great if we just had one testing agency instead of all these different ones confusing matters. As i said i'm not a fan of Saunders, i don't like the guy but he shouldn't be labeled a cheat if he hasn't actually cheated.

Comment

Working...
                X