Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-07-2018, 08:06 PM #11
The ugly American

Quoted: 9872 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,503.54
Total Points: 154,584.47
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Ok so he lied. So your issue is with him lying. But you're ok with him getting updates?
Stop. Just stop.

I obviously take issue with BOTH.

Let me know when you take your superfan glasses off and can look at this objectively and rationally.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 08:12 PM #12
The ugly American

1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
That would make more sense if we were dealing in hypotheticals. But something really bad did come out and he didn't stop it. The October surprise when Comey reopened the Clinton investigation after new emails came about. So something damaging happened and he didn't interfere.
Actually the FBI knew about those emails for a full month before they notified Congress of them.

Source:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/fbi-found-clinton-emails-month-comey-alerted-congress-article-1.3792327

But we know Obama was getting updates about the investigation....

You starting to put 2 and 2 together yet, or you still waving those pom-poms?
Old 02-07-2018, 08:13 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 24248 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 117,108.65
Total Points: 702,709.31
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Stop. Just stop.

I obviously take issue with BOTH.

Let me know when you take your superfan glasses off and can look at this objectively and rationally.
You actually think it's a big deal that the POTUS is being updated on a issue that has national security implications? Are you serious?

(I know you don't care about the lying or "hyperbole" as you say it when Donald does it)
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 08:16 PM #14
The ugly American

Quote:
You actually think it's a big deal that the POTUS is being updated on a issue that has national security implications? Are you serious?
If it's not a big deal, why then did Obama lie about getting updates, as oppesed to saying what you just did?

Hmmm.....

Dude, you're making this way too easy for me. That's because you aren't thinking but instead are cheerleading. Like I said, take them superfan glasses off. They are blinding you.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:21 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
If it's not a big deal, why then did Obama lie about getting updates, as oppesed to saying what you just did?

Hmmm.....

Dude, you're making this way too easy for me. That's because you aren't thinking but instead are cheerleading. Like I said, take them superfan glasses off. They are blinding you.
You know it's not a big deal. You're just faking like you're outraged. You know it's ridiculous to think the POTUS wouldn't be getting updates from the FBI about an ongoing investigation that concerns national security. It's not a big deal and you know it.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:21 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9057 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,089.65
Total Points: 75,895.67
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

“I directed lynch to have the secret meeting on the tarmac with Clinton”—- obama
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 08:26 PM #17
The ugly American

Quote:
You know it's not a big deal. You're just faking like you're outraged.
Not this **** again.

You're no mindreader. Don't pretend to be one.

Just address what I say.

It's pretty obvious you can't, hence the nonsense like the above.

Quote:
You know it's ridiculous to think the POTUS wouldn't be getting updates from the FBI about an ongoing investigation that concerns national security. It's not a big deal and you know it.
I covered that weak sauce excuse last post.

Go catch yourself up, and then address what I said about why that excuse don't fly.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:26 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2760 Post(s)
Tomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,475.55
Total Points: 49,675.86

Obama made this claim in April 2016 and the text exchange took place in October 2016

In October, the Clinton investigation wasn't active so there's nothing to this if that's what it was about

But if it's about Russian meddling, then he departed from his claim of April 2016 but it's somewhat understandable given that he was scheduled to meet with Putin in November
Tomjas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 08:27 PM #19
The ugly American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
“I directed lynch to have the secret meeting on the tarmac with Clinton”—- obama
Wait, is that true????
Old 02-07-2018, 08:30 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Not this **** again.

You're no mindreader. Don't pretend to be one.

Just address what I say.

It's pretty obvious you can't, hence the nonsense like the above.

I covered that weak sauce excuse last post.

Go catch yourself up, and then address what I said about why that excuse don't fly.
The POTUS being updated by the FBI on an investigation that concerns national security is the norm. Stop with th fake outrage because you know there is nothing wrong with that.

Share This With Friends

Tags
briefed, clinton, email, investigation, obama, president, wanted