Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Worth investigating?
NSAC and other agencies should launch an investigation ASAP 12 63.16%
No investigation needed, Team Members crashing the media area is normal 7 36.84%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2017, 02:34 AM #11
Patriot

Quoted: 8614 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 99,834.75
Total Points: 103,570.34
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
Exactly, friends and family are NOT supposed to be in the credentialed media area where they host post fight press conferences. That's for MEDIA and journalists ONLY!
Alright I have to bite

How do you know these are friends, family or members of Team Ward? You haven't answered that question. It could just be a few SOG fans acting on their own accord.
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 02:36 AM #12
Banned

Quoted: 2159 Post(s)
Shaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,147.00
funny dude - jas Dog breath - W1LL My apologies man.  Lets fix these fools. - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
Alright I have to bite

How do you know these are friends, family or members of Team Ward? You haven't answered that question. It could just be a few SOG fans acting on their own accord.
Do I really have to say it?

Do you really think respected members of the media are going to be shucking and jiving over Duva saying she's going to launch an investigation with NSAC to review the low blows? Do they really react that way?
Shaolin Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 02:37 AM #13
Patriot

BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Do I really have to say it?
AKA you have no evidence

These non-journalist hecklers could just be some fans. You have nothing to suggest the contrary
Old 06-20-2017, 02:39 AM #14
Banned

Shaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond repute
funny dude - jas Dog breath - W1LL My apologies man.  Lets fix these fools. - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
AKA you have no evidence

These non-journalists could just be fans. You have nothing to suggest the contrary
Read the rest of the post. These are grown men "oohing and ahhing" over a couple of statements Kathy made. Members of the media don't do that.
Old 06-20-2017, 02:39 AM #15
Patriot

Quote:
Read the rest of the post. These are grown men "oohing and ahhing" over a couple of statements Kathy made. Members of the media don't do that.
Right, we've established they weren't members of the media. How does that prove that they must be members of Team Ward
Old 06-20-2017, 02:42 AM #16
Banned

Quote:
Right, we've established they weren't members of the media. How does that prove that they must be members of Team Ward
Well, obviously they aren't members of Team Kovalev.....

Aren't you a fellow Asian? Do the math son....
Old 06-20-2017, 02:44 AM #17
Patriot

Quote:
Well, obviously they aren't members of Team Kovalev.....

Aren't you a fellow Asian? Do the math son....
Are you suggesting that it is impossible that some random SOG fans unaffiliated with Team Ward crashed this event?

There is no way you think that, so I am going to assume you're trolling me and leave this thread now
Old 06-20-2017, 02:48 AM #18
This One Can See

Quoted: 1509 Post(s)
A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,286.89
Total Points: 49,671.84
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew A good, knowledgable poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Anyone else have something petty they want to throw in?
A-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 02:50 AM #19
Banned

Quote:
Are you suggesting that it is impossible that some random SOG fans unaffiliated with Team Ward crashed this event?

There is no way you think that, so I am going to assume you're trolling me and leave this thread now
YOU JUST SAID IT! RANDOM FANS!

NOT CREDENTIALED MEDIA!!! Random fans do not have, or at least aren't supposed to have credentials to enter those types of areas!!! Dont you get what I'm saying?
Old 06-20-2017, 02:50 AM #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Wolf View Post
Anyone else have something petty they want to throw in?
Care to answer the question in the title?

Share This With Friends

Tags
area, berate, duva, enter, investigation, kathy, media, members, needed?, team, ward