Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-24-2019, 03:24 AM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5220 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 87,436.77
Total Points: 109,415.06
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SWIFT- View Post
Take that **** off your head you look like a damn fool.
nah it makes him look thuggish BUT classy
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 03:35 AM #42
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 5212 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 83,516.51
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
she said she wishes you lived on your own....means she would **** you if you were 1 on 1

i'd go back to her with something like 'this is the guy you went on the worst date of your life with....just checking if i haven't been beaten yet' or something like that...remember humour is the key here...show her that even though you know your situation isn't ideal you can still laugh about it...show her you're not taking yourself too seriously...women love guys who can and do laugh at themselves...means you're confident. ask her for a second date because 'it can't go worse than the last time'or something like that but always in a joking manner...she'll know u want to do things right this time...and don't take her to watch a fight ffs...take somwhere where u can see her and watch how she reacts...go to a bar, have some drinks, play pool...the booze will loosen u both up...initate the contact, don't fcking ash her, just do it

that is my advice if you're not trolling us which i think u are lol
That's a horrible advice probably get you a stalker reputation or a restraining order

Take that L delete her from your phone and go on that same app and pick up a new hoe don't try to get a wife just some practice *****
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 03:38 AM #43
Undisputed Champion

Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
That's a horrible advice probably get you a stalker reputation or a restraining order

Take that L delete her from your phone and go on that same app and pick up a new hoe don't try to get a wife just some practice *****
Coming from one of the most bitter cynic cvnts on here I take this post as a compliment

If she responds to his text means she's still interested.. Worth a try

Last edited by Szef; 09-24-2019 at 03:40 AM.
Old 09-24-2019, 03:47 AM #44
Phenomdeaux

Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
Coming from one of the most bitter cynic cvnts on here I take this post as a compliment

If she responds to his text means she's still interested.. Worth a try
No offense but you sound like the type of mother****er that falls in love at first sight bro...
Old 09-24-2019, 04:00 AM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1023 Post(s)
Gideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139.10
Total Points: 13,080.71

Quote:
nah it makes him look thuggish BUT classy
Hahahahahahahaha
Gideon lock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 05:48 AM #46
Winning

Quoted: 1188 Post(s)
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 54,456.37

those texts are so cringe
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

you must be a young cat. I was a shy little beta when I was young too you'll grow out of it soon enough
EdWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 07:40 AM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
No offense but you sound like the type of mother****er that falls in love at first sight bro...
And you sound like one of those incels i keep hearing about

Restraining order
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 09-24-2019, 07:50 AM #48
Absolution

Quoted: 1285 Post(s)
ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 71,776.20

Quote:
she said she wishes you lived on your own....means she would **** you if you were 1 on 1

i'd go back to her with something like 'this is the guy you went on the worst date of your life with....just checking if i haven't been beaten yet' or something like that...remember humour is the key here...show her that even though you know your situation isn't ideal you can still laugh about it...show her you're not taking yourself too seriously...women love guys who can and do laugh at themselves...means you're confident. ask her for a second date because 'it can't go worse than the last time'or something like that but always in a joking manner...she'll know u want to do things right this time...and don't take her to watch a fight ffs...take somwhere where u can see her and watch how she reacts...go to a bar, have some drinks, play pool...the booze will loosen u both up...initate the contact, don't fcking ash her, just do it

that is my advice if you're not trolling us which i think u are lol
Did you not read his posts?

I could only read about half of it but this girl

-Asked if he was gay

-Asked if he was a virgin

- Told him they were too different

-Told him she hoped he found the right girl(classic pity speech lol)

-Told him he seemed timid and scared

- Told him she didn't want to go back and forth and wanted to end the convo right away before he replied any more

- She straight up rejected him when he asked to put the armrest up

- He cried and spilled his guts to her before he even got any, he didn't even get any lip action

- He told her he was a virgin who lives with parents

- He asked her on constructive criticism on how to be a man

.... I have never seen a dude who has any less of a chance with a girl than the OP has with this girl. He has absolutely no chance, at all. Whatsoever. None.

Derranged has a better chance of getting an erection with shakira's bare oiled and perfumed asshole spread open and shaking in his face than the op has with this girl.

His only option is to move on and stop being a bltch lol

Last edited by ikigai; 09-24-2019 at 07:56 AM.
ikigai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 07:57 AM #49
Phenomdeaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post

-Asked if he was gay

- Told him she didn't want to go back and forth and wanted to end the convo right away before he replied any more

- He cried and spilled his guts to her before he even got any, he didn't even get any lip action

.... I have never seen a dude who has any less of a chance with a girl than the OP has with this girl. He has absolutely no chance, at all. Whatsoever. None.

Derranged has a better chance of getting an erection with shakira's bare oiled and perfumed asshole spread open and shaking in his face than the op has with this girl.

Szef is basically this dude

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 09-24-2019, 08:00 AM #50
Lomachicken skurred

Quoted: 6135 Post(s)
Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 130,763.40
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led Happy holidays Mario! - led* Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz 
Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz Happy Birthday fine sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have a beer,can't green you again lol - HughJass 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! You da man - Beercules Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Happy New Year, Jew Boy - Rocky... Happy New Year lad!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 
:lol1: - -jose- wut up jew? - Kuyukut cheers holmes - Mike D My bad, mate. Cheers! - .:: JSFD26 ::. Happy new year - Kuyukut 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PorterIsFuture Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BM dnobagaV World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post

-Asked if he was gay

You and Trueboxingfan are gay lovers.
Derranged is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends