Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-23-2019, 11:33 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6491 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,907.62
Total Points: 172,150.69
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b morph View Post
Now that I think about it, I kind of regret making this thread lol.

No one should know about this.
If those texts are true you need to man up and fake it until you grow a pair. Have you had your test levels tested?
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 11:35 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2073 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 48,437.22
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
If those texts are true you need to man up and fake it until you grow a pair. Have you had your test levels tested?
Iím in my 20ís
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 11:38 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Iím in my 20ís
Doesnt matter.
Old 09-23-2019, 11:40 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Doesnt matter.
I have deep, deep psychological issues.
Old 09-23-2019, 11:45 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I have deep, deep psychological issues.
Well, you can admit that so work on it. Keep dating and just have fun man. Just look at them as practice and roll on. You go fishing enough and you'll get one sooner or later.
Old 09-23-2019, 11:46 PM #16
Absolution

Quoted: 1516 Post(s)
ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 36,102.18

She asked you if you were into guys lmfao.... i can't decide what's worse....

..Being friendzoned... or a a girl genuinely asking if you're gay....

Jeez dude what the hell did you do on that date lol
ikigai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 11:52 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post
She asked you if you were into guys lmfao.... i can't decide what's worse....

..Being friendzoned... or a a girl genuinely asking if you're gay....

Jeez dude what the hell did you do on that date lol
I think she’s on some bullsh#t to be honest. She even admitted the first date was great.

If the first date was great, wouldn’t you give the dude a 2nd chance and just chalk it up as maybe he had an off night? It’s whatever though she’s not worth it.
Old 09-23-2019, 11:59 PM #18
Absolution

Quoted: 1516 Post(s)
ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 36,102.18

Quote:
I think she’s on some bullsh#t to be honest. She even admitted the first date was great.

If the first date was great, wouldn’t you give the dude a 2nd chance and just chalk it up as maybe he had an off night? It’s whatever though she’s not worth it.
I'm gonna be honest dude i think that shlt was all on you lol

If your chat messagea are any indication of how you did on your date lol

You gotta act like you own a pair of nuts man.
ikigai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 12:02 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post
I'm gonna be honest dude i think that shlt was all on you lol

If your chat messagea are any indication of how you did on your date lol

You gotta act like you own a pair of nuts man.
Well in those texts I was acting like I had nothing to lose because I really did have nothing to lose. She already said she didnít want to see me, so I didnít give a sh#t what I said.

All Iím saying, is I thought she was quick to judge.
Old 09-24-2019, 12:02 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
EL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 59,685.26

first thing you did wrong is "to ask if you did something wrong"
you putting yourself beneath here and in a wrong position and it doesn't exude confidence, that is already taking a step in the wrong direction
EL_GRINGO is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends