Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-20-2019, 05:05 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2304 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 127,518.48
Ok - BangEM 

thabanga510

I didn't need to do too much to find people named "Sheontay" in the US. LMAO.

Sheontay Edgeston
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Sheontay Benson

Sheontay Pinkney

Sheontay Bualice

All Americans, lol. So are you saying your fellow Americans are corny for naming themselves "Sheontay"?
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 06:01 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 65,030.13
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
thabanga510

I didn't need to do too much to find people named "Sheontay" in the US. LMAO.

Sheontay Edgeston

Sheontay Benson

Sheontay Pinkney

Sheontay Bualice

All Americans, lol. So are you saying your fellow Americans are corny for naming themselves "Sheontay"?
Yes

And also, you realize we can see the .co.uk right?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Even if she(?) is American she's on a British website. That's like saying we use the word bonny then finding a profile named bonny-lass by an american girl on a uk website. Kinda ****ty evidence.
kinda a ****ty topic though, you make me laugh with yer bull****.

Yeah, they, or they're mommas, or maybe both, is corny *****es. America has multitudes.
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 06:05 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Ok - BangEM 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
Yes

And also, you realize we can see the .co.uk right?
Even if she(?) is American she's on a British website. That's like saying we use the word bonny then finding a profile named bonny-lass by an american girl on a uk website. Kinda ****ty evidence.
kinda a ****ty topic though, you make me laugh with yer bull****.

Yeah, they, or they're mommas, or maybe both, is corny *****es. America has multitudes.
I think the reason why the pinterest site is showing .co.uk is because I'm in the UK. The person is American.

Sheontay is an American name.
Old 09-20-2019, 06:08 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 65,030.13
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

Quote:
I think the reason why the pinterest site is showing .co.uk is because I'm in the UK. The person is American.

Sheontay is an American name.
Did not realize we owned that'en too. ****...our asses done own everything.
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 06:12 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Ok - BangEM 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
Did not realize we owned that'en too. ****...our asses done own everything.
I believe Pinterest uses the country domain for whatever country you're in when you access the website. I can't access the ".com" version from the UK and it'll automatically direct me to their UK domain.
Old 09-20-2019, 06:24 PM #56
Contender

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Gpabrooklyn will become famous soon enoughGpabrooklyn will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 11,706.47

Quote:
You don't need a mind reader to tell you that the tall bum from Alabama is scared of Dillian Whyte. He's scared of any boxer with power. Take a look at everyone he has fought - there's no single puncher on the list. The only person with a semblance of power is Ortiz (not that he's a puncher) and he's 49 yrs old and has been banned twice for PED.

If he can fight Ortiz twice, what's stopping the bum from fighting Dillian Whyte for his biggest payday?
Whyte is not a payday idiot,wilder made more then 10 million for fury and brezeale,he just made the forbes list as the highest paid boxer right under canelo and your hero AJ,hearn gonna have to come with more then 10 million,and didnt whyte get dropped in his last fight WHILE being juiced to the gills?who the hell is scared of him?
Gpabrooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 07:26 PM #57
Undisputed Champion

Ok - BangEM 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpabrooklyn View Post
Whyte is not a payday idiot,wilder made more then 10 million for fury and brezeale,he just made the forbes list as the highest paid boxer right under canelo and your hero AJ,hearn gonna have to come with more then 10 million,and didnt whyte get dropped in his last fight WHILE being juiced to the gills?who the hell is scared of him?
LMAO. WHo else is going to pay Wilder £10m ($12.5m) for a fight, apart from Matchroom for a fight with Dillian Whyte?

Shut up, Wilder had a guarantee purse of $4million in the Fury fight. And the fight sold 325k PPV buys with network taking 50%. So, where did Wilder pluck the over $10million from? LMAO.

You have to be an idiot to believe Wilder made anything close to $10million against Breazeale when Breazeale made $1.2million and mandos get 30% of the purse split, lol.

Forbes also said Jay Z and Kylie Jenner are billionaires, lol. And it just posted some fake numbers for Cardi B and Meek Mill which both rapper said was way off, lool.

Wilder got dropped by Scorniers, was hurt against Fury, Molina and Duhuapas and was out on his feet against Ortiz. So your point is?

If Wilder isn't that shook - he'd fight Dillian Whyte for his biggest payday. What's the tall bum scared of? You sound like an idiot and one of those bums that wear baggy clothes in Brooklyn and military fatigue. LMAO.
Old 09-20-2019, 07:44 PM #58
knowledge

Quoted: 25799 Post(s)
historian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,511,316.71
Total Points: 1,531,478.35
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy Suck it - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Ortiz failed two drug tests. And Fury just came back from a PED ban. He had no problem fighting both boxers, why's he running from Dillian Whyte?
no,no thats not my point, my point is do you think he will still hold that ranking?
historian larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 08:08 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Ok - BangEM 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Napier. View Post
no,no thats not my point, my point is do you think he will still hold that ranking?
WBC uses VADA and they've never cared about UKAD. Dillian Whyte passed VADA testing, so I don't expect WBC to do anything once he meets with them after UKAD finishes its investigation.

Molina failed UKAD test and was banned for 2 yrs by UKAD. But it never affected his ranking with WBC. Heck, during the ban - WBC allowed him to fight in an eliminator against Breazeale,

Not a Dillian Whyte apologist (the guy is an AJ hater and he started the TUE rumour due to jealousy) - I'm just stating facts.

Share This With Friends