No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Porter FOX Countdown Show Drew 604,000 Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence-Porter FOX Countdown Show Drew 604,000 Viewers

An Errol Spence Jr.-Shawn Porter preview show drew more viewers Saturday night than some main events televised this year on basic cable and premium cable. According to Nielsen Media Research figures released Tuesday, an average of 604,000 viewers watched FOX's live airing of "PBC Countdown: Errol Spence Jr. Vs. Shawn Porter" on network television. The 30-minute program aired on the East Coast late Saturday night, following FOX's live telecast of a college football game, Penn State's 45-13 win over Buffalo, that aired in prime time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Its a good fight between two of the top guys, I hope it does really well I will be buying this one.

Comment

PBC countdown shows doing 100x more views than DAZN cards

Comment

I would be surprised if this fight broke 150k buys.

Comment

PBC easily crushed all competition this year. Crazy it started about 5-6yrs ago and everyone said they wouldn’t last.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            PBC easily crushed all competition this year. Crazy it started about 5-6yrs ago and everyone said they wouldn’t last.
            And why do you think they want(ed) it to fail so badly?

Comment

This must be frightfully upsetting for the haymon hating Brexit British nationalists

Comment

Sign with dead zone to be unknown

Comment

How many of those people are going to steal the PPV.

Comment

Terrible numbers. The PPV is going to flop hard. For comparison Pacquiao did 4.4 million viewers against Horn and his best PPV numbers since then have been 1/10 that amount. Expect a horrible PPV turnout.

Comment

Working...
                    X