Fat Boy Dan - Pacquiao vs Broner on FOX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Boy Dan - Pacquiao vs Broner on FOX

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-41039427-4

The Manny Pacquiao-Adrien Broner fight, being planned for Jan. 19, would take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and be televised on Fox, according to the agenda for the Nevada State Athletic Commission meeting scheduled for Wednesday. The agenda item reads, "Request by TGB Promotions, LLC, for a program permit to promote a boxing event to be held on January 19, 2019 at MGM Grand, in Las Vegas, NV, to be televised on Fox Sports." However, given the amount of money the fight could generate it's possible Fox would do the fight as a pay-per-view. TGB Promotions is the main promoter for Premier Boxing Champions, which is handling Pacquiao-Broner and has deal with Fox that kicks off in December. The agenda also includes date requests from TGB Promotions for cards at the MGM Grand to be televised on Fox for Feb. 16 and March 9.

That's badass! That should be a good fight to have on Fox prime time.

Comment

Interesting....

Comment

Broner talking sh8 is gonna be funny.
        I'd be intrigued where Pac is going to train when he gets to LA.
        I wouldn't be shocked if he trains at Ten Goose Gym instead of the Wild Card.

Comment

Fox PPV or regular TV?

Comment

Mike Coppinger is saying SHO PPV.

Comment

IF it's on regular FOX this would be a great idea.
              IF they (Greedy suits) decide to gouge us Diehardz & the casuals on PPV this fight can succ a dicc.

Comment

It'd be cool if this was on regular Fox, but I feel like it'll be a PPV despite the fight not really being THAT competitive in my mind to be worthy of a PPV along with Manny not being Manny anymore so to me regular Fox defines these two more today then PPV does.
                Last edited by Eff Pandas; 10-20-2018, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  That's badass! That should be a good fight to have on Fox prime time.
                  No doubt, but Dan states a few sentences later that it could be FOX PPV.

Comment

def not gonna buy, would be sweet if it was on fox

Comment

Working...
                    X