In my mind, I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Barristan View Post
        Who else read this in a Ghanain accent?
        I don't know why but in my mind I read it in a Swedish accent

Comment

Good interview, thanks for posting.

Comment

anyway the part about Clottey beefing with his promoter and shelling up on purpose is some fabricated ass sh#t, we have an inside source here who confirmed that it was the banku stew from the night before that did ole Clottey in, he was clenching that ass hard all fight because the flood gates was about to open which woulda affected everyone on press row along with some ringside celebs
            Last edited by Mike D; 10-17-2018, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Rumour has it he spilled Banku Stew all over the gym after this incident.

hectari can you confirm whether this is true?

Mike D

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                anyway the part about Clottey beefing with his promoter and shelling up on purpose is some fabricated ass *****, we have an inside source here who confirmed that it was the banku stew from the night before that did ole Clottey in, he was clenching that ass hard all fight because the flood gates was about to open which woulda affected everyone on press row along with some ringside celebs
                lmfao just saw this immediately after my post above ^

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                  lmfao just saw this immediately after my post above ^
                  in the end no he didn't beat Pacquiao that night but he did beat the banku stew, which honestly was the more impressive feat, think about it he survived 12 rounds of the worst runs that any human could have all the meanwhile with a prime Manny Pacquiao in the same ring as him, to make it to the final bell in such dire circumstances without spraying the ref and Manny and everyone ringside was truly a testament to Clottey's unbelievable heart and courage, I mean for f**k's sake he even made it through a post fight interview with Lederman before he sprinted back to the locker room to unleash it all on that unfortunate toilet

he made me a lifelong fan that night, war clottey

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    in the end no he didn't beat Pacquiao that night but he did beat the banku stew, which honestly was the more impressive feat, think about it he survived 12 rounds of the worst runs that any human could have all the meanwhile with a prime Manny Pacquiao in the same ring as him, to make it to the final bell in such dire circumstances without spraying the ref and Manny and everyone ringside was truly a testament to Clottey's unbelievable heart and courage, I mean for f**k's sake he even made it through a post fight interview with Lederman before he sprinted back to the locker room to unleash it all on that unfortunate toilet

he made me a lifelong fan that night, war clottey

we shouldn't laugh man, unfortunately hectari told me he had exclusive access to clottey's lockeroom backstage and the aftermath of Banku Stewgate was a traumatising event for him. Rumour has it this was the catalyst for Clottey's demise multiple members of his entourage are said to have quit after being sprayed with the remnants of banku stew infused fecal matter

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post

we shouldn't laugh man, unfortunately hectari told me he had exclusive access to clottey's lockeroom backstage and the aftermath of Banku Stewgate was a traumatising event for him. Rumour has it this was the catalyst for Clottey's demise multiple members of his entourage are said to have quit after being sprayed with the remnants of banku stew infused fecal matter
                      Yeah he was never the same after that, he lost part of himself that night

that stew took his soul

Comment

Working...
                      X