Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Joshua more liked than Wilder by Non-Black Boxing fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Joshua more liked than Wilder by Non-Black Boxing fans?

Why is Joshua more liked than Wilder by Non-Black Boxing fans?

In my observation: not an always, but in most cases Joshua is more liked than Wilder by Non-Black (Whites, Latinos, Asians etc.) Boxing fans around the World.

And I think the reason is not because of Wilder is an African-American but rather in personal characteristics... How they carry & present themselves in a public, how they behave, how much & how they talk, etc.

You can see it in interviews they give...

Typical Wilder's interview for example

and here is AJ's
    Last edited by oscar9992; 03-07-2018, 10:35 PM.

Now angry African Americans will jump on me, call me a hater & will label AJ as an 'Uncle Tom'.
    Last edited by oscar9992; 03-07-2018, 03:32 AM.

Comment

He speaks propah English with his pinkeh in the air

Comment

Some dudes be like:

" Wilder has real personality unlike AJ doe! Joshua is a fake! "

" AJ is just a p***y doe! "
        Last edited by oscar9992; 03-07-2018, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
          Some dudes be like: " Wilder has real personality unlike AJ doe! Joshua is a fake! "
          I mean he did say he was all black power in the dms, puts up a front to sell and it obviously fooled you

Comment

Wilder has cherry piked his whole career and his fighting style is just ugly.

Comment

Have you seen this video the dark side of Anthony Joshua? https://youtu.be/98QZiEG79vc Wilder definitely brings it on himself with his brash, and sometimes dumb statements. But every time there is a European vs American rivalry then the fans split with their sides, predictably. I know I just want to see the best fights happen. Fans expected the same from Mayweather and it was perceived as hate. It's not hate bro, we just want you to prove yourself.

Comment

lighter skin

Comment

You gotta factor in their resumes. Aj stepped up and fought klitsko in his 20th fight. Wilder has been hunting bums for almost his entire 40 fight career. Thats the reason why i hate beyonce and his fanboys on here.
                  Last edited by stellen; 03-07-2018, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
                    Have you seen this video the dark side of Anthony Joshua? https://youtu.be/98QZiEG79vc ...

Dude, this video bull**it, this video for example is just a prank joke

Comment

Working...
                    X