No announcement yet.

Who got into Khan's head more?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who got into Khan's head more?

its pretty obvious Khan is mentally weak but who got into his head more, Angel Garcia or Phil LoGreco?

Khan is a joke

Comment

phil logreco is just turning up the heat on khan.

Comment

It really doesn't matter. Garcia beat Khan because he was better and would beat today's Khan even easier. Today's Khan will have been out of the ring for two years and Canelo seems to have knocked his love for combat out of him. Khan today is probably not nearly as good as the Khan Canelo and Garcia knocked out. Khan will win his next fight because he cherry picked a guy boxrec ranks 99th in the world. Spence KOed this guy in 3 rounds years ago. If Khan fights any of the better welterweights like Spence, Thurman, Porter or Garcia he will get KOed again. Khan deserves no credit for beating his next opponent because the guy is a hand picked softy who can't punch.

Comment

Khan's his own worst enemy I believe. He does get riled by opponents talking trash and responds in ring too aggressively and he can get a lapse in concentration and get koed

Comment

Angel Garcia destroyed Khan. My favourite quote was when he said Pakistanis can't fight. Great stuff.

Comment

I will reserve judgment until after the Legreco fight.

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
                Khan is a joke
                Highest paid most renown average fighter in history, he is not very good and never was, yet constantly yapping about the big things he is going to do which never happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Highest paid most renown average fighter in history, he is not very good and never was, yet constantly yapping about the big things he is going to do which never happens.
                  I still cringe at the ultimatum he gave Roach. Either train Amir and leave Pacquiao or coast.

Khan's career since than has been less than steller and steller is putting it mildly.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    That is the bum Broner whom could of lost against a shot to **** Paulie amongst many other bums.

Though he put atg Porter on his arse against 3 common opponents with the feather fisted arm puncher Khan he has shown less power.

Comment

Working...
                    X