No announcement yet.

CNN busted reporting fake news, again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    How is Tom Price not responsible for trades made under a broker-directed account he owns?
    You need to pay attention. That was covered in this Tweet:

"RepTomPrice has a Morgan Stanley brokered-directed stock portfolio. He is not personally engaged in trades made on his behalf. (2/x)"

She says he didn't know about transactions made on March 17 until April 4 Tell me you believe that.
    It makes sense. Again, he wasn't the one doing/approving the trades Once he found out, they were reported within a few days (as shown on the Tweets).

Also, I believe anyone not proved to be a liar over CNN, who was busted just last week citing fake news. Once you get caught lying, you lose all credibility. The concept is called the "fruit of the poisoned tree".

No it was not. She 'countered' the claim of a single transaction involving Zimmer Biomet worth under $15,000. WSJ reported on over $300,000 in transactions. You are the one that is behind the latest news.
    Try again. As I said, that source requires a subscription to view.

Provide a source we can read, or give us your credentials to log in. You can't cite a source others cant read without paying for!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      We are not debating.
      I never said we were. See, there you again putting wordsd in people's mouths.

The word "debate" does not even appear in my post!!

You're not keeping up again, and making stuff up to boot.

I posted an article from the Wall Street Journal,...
      Yes, I acknowledged that. Again, try and keep up here.

I also said I cant view it without subscribing so you need to cite one that can be viewed, for free.

Again, try and catch up here.

If you believe the word of a former Price employee simply because it plays into your agenda, fine with me.
      As said above, when it's a "Price employee" vs CNN (who got nailed with fake news just last week), I'll trust the one who wasn't just popped for presenting fake news.

And fyi, I have no agenda. I just cited the fact that CNN posted up fake news, again.

I can understand, however, how a guy like yourself who uses the strawman fallacy over and would defend an outlet who it was proved cited fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        She sourced her claims.

You're again not keeping up.

Why you try and debate topics before doing basic research on them I'll never understand.
        I never said we were. See, there you again putting wordsd in people's mouths.

The word "debate" does not even appear in my post!!

You're not keeping up again, and making stuff up to boot.

Yes, I acknowledged that. Again, try and keep up here.

I also said I cant view it without subscribing so you need to cite one that can be viewed, for free.

Again, try and catch up here.

As said above, when it's a "Price employee" vs CNN (who got nailed with fake news just last week), I'll trust the one who wasn't just popped for presenting fake news.

And fyi, I have no agenda. I just cited the fact that CNN posted up fake news, again.

I can understand, however, how a guy like yourself who uses the strawman fallacy over and would defend an outlet who it was proved cited fake news.
        Well you clearly just lied. So from now I think its fair we consider everything you post suspect and dishonest since you got caught lying.

Comment

I stand corrected.

See, it doesn't kill someone to admit they were wrong guys.

Well you clearly just lied.
          Nope, just made an error I just took blame for.

So from now I think its fair we consider everything you post suspect and dishonest since you got caught lying.
          Say what you will. I made a mistake. I don't see how it's going to be an issue moving forward, as I'm one who sources when asked anyway.

I made a mistake. You caught it. I admitted it. It happens, as humans screw up from time to time.

BTW, do you have anything to say, that you can source, about CNN being popped again reporting fake news?

Comment

I stand corrected.

See, it doesn't kill someone to admit they were wrong guys.

Nope, just made an error I just took blame for.

Say what you will. I made a mistake. I don't see how it's going to be an issue moving forward, as I'm one who sources when asked anyway.

I made a mistake. You caught it. I admitted it. It happens, as humans screw up from time to time.

BTW, do you have anything to say, that you can source, about CNN being popped again reporting fake news?
            Why should I extend you the benefit of the doubt when you are suggesting CNN has no credibility since they got "popped for fake news"?

You just got caught lying. You have the same credibility as CNN IMO.

Comment

Why should I extend you the benefit of the doubt when you are suggesting CNN has no credibility since they got "popped for fake news"?
              There is no suggesting. They were nailed, twice in just a week or so.

There was a thread about the other fake news on here. Did you miss it??

You just got caught lying. You have the same credibility as CNN IMO.
              Again, say what you have to tell yourself. I made an error. A dumb one, I must confess.

If I had lied, I'd be smart and crafty enough to have altered my post and said "what lie, the word isn't there" when you pointed it out.

I'm not going to go on and on on this like you do. I f'd up (stupidly I admit) and you caught it. Pat yourself on the back, hurl an insult or two at me for being stupid, and move along. Nothing nefarious going on here.
              Last edited by 1bad65; 01-19-2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Again, care to address CNN's getting nailed for the second time in like a week or so?

Comment

You do realize if they keep this nonsense up that Trump may deny them credentials to WH press briefings, etc, dont you?

Why in the world would he allow an outlet that makes stuff up to have top-tier access?

He denied a CNN reporter to ask him questions after the last fake news instance. Who knows what steps he will take since they are continuing to do it....

Comment

1 lie is the equivalent of 3 insults. therefore you forfeit.

"Lies we do despise. That's why we tell the truth, we never compromise. Lies are the root of all evil. Stop bullshittin, tell the truth to the people" Rap-O-Matic Ltd.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-20-2017, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Lmao at posting a article about fake news, with a fake news article. Shame.....

Comment

Working...
                      X